25: a w e d d i n g

When you actually update 1 week later

(I kid you not- this is my first time writing a wedding scene, so I hope its good lol enjoy)

"BISH YOU BETTER FUKIN' SIT DOWN!" Twice screeched at y/n, commanding her to sit back down on the stool that she had been sitting on, her hands in her lap and her face towards a dusty and lightly cracked mirror.

"IT'S JUST WEDDING JITTERS, TWICE! GIVE HER A BREAK!" Toga yelled back, shaking Twice back and forth roughly.

He grabbed her shoulders as well and they continued in an all out shaking war, making the h/c-ette who sat in front of them get slightly dizzy.

Once that was over with and the two villains were calm once again, Twice began brushing out y/n's h/l, silky, h/c hair.

Himiko sighed. "You don't need to be so nervous, y/n. It'll all go through great! You love him, don't you?"

Y/n looked up at her and smiled, "Of course, Toga. I'm just... nervous is all."

The crazy woman smiled. "I gotchu, bro."

Once Twice and Himiko had finished fixing up y/n, she sighed and stood up, walking in front of a full body mirror.

"Wow," y/n trailed off, gazing at herself in the reflection of the tall piece of glass before her. "You guys really went all out, huh?"

She then spun around, facing Twice and Himiko before bowing. "Thank you very much for all of your help!"

Himiko immediately began waving at her with both of her arms stretched out. "No, no need to thank us! What kind of friends would we be if we didn't help our boss's fiancée, not to mention our friend on her wedding day?"

Y/n smiled, not activating her quirk, before turning back towards the mirror. "But seriously, thank you guys so much."

Twice bowed, one arm in front of him and one behind like a butler or bellhop would do. "You're welcome! Who asked you, (Nickname)!?"

Ignoring the tail of his statement, y/n stared at herself in the mirror once more, taking in her full appearance.

Her h/l h/c hair was draped down under a green ivy crown and a crystal white veil that shadowed her eyes and face. Her makeup was classy and not overdone— thank you Himiko— so she did not look like a clown like the ones she admired creepy photos of when she was just a little girl. Her dress had a silver-tinted swan crest and fit her perfectly. It came down to her ankles, and the edges were embroidered with silver lacing and gemstones. Her train went about two feet past the edge of her dress, and was made up of a wondrous lacy material, much like her veil. Let's not forget about her shoes. Y/n's white, silver gemstone studded combat boots that she never thought she would get to use have finally come in handy. All in all, her outfit was breathtaking.

Himiko's pager started buzzing from her back pocket and she brought it out before turning it off and tucking it away where it once rested. "It's time. You ready y/n?"

Y/n nodded. "As I'll ever be."

(Dang I really want to end this chapter here.)

(But I'm not that mean ueu)

The trio walked out of the room and down the halls until they made it to the reception area.

Toga and Twice linked their arms around y/n's and pushed open the doors. They were greeted with the soft sounds of violins and violas playing the chorus and commonly known wedding song "Here Comes the Bride".

They walked into the room, seeing heaps of villains on either side of the white framed isle standing behind rows and rows of church pues. Once they arrived at the front of the room, the music came to a close and everyone on the sides sat back down in their respective seats.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We have gathered here today to witness the union of Shimura Tenko and l/n y/n. Oh, who cares. You're all here to see the magic, right?! Shimura! Do you take l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Tenko looked at his fiancée and slipped a silver wedding band onto her left ring finger. "I do."

The villain then looked towards y/n. "And do you, l/n, take Shimura to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She smiled and slipped the ring she bought for her love onto his finger. "I do."

"Now by the power invested in me by the League of Villains, terrorists of all of Japan, I now pronounce you, man and wife."

Tenko lifted y/n's veil that was carefully draped over her face to see her more clearly, before leaning in closer. Their lips met, sending sparks shooting down their spines as every villain in the room stood up and applauded loudly.

"I love you, Mrs. Shimura."

Y/n laughed gracefully. "I love you too, Mr. Shimura."

(man why am I craving to make this story go angsty for a hot minute—? America eggsplain—)

«Don't forget to smile»

:]