10: h o s u [p a r t 2]

Thanks for 1.5k reads, dudes! Woahhhh!!

"Who's this dweeb, Stain?" Y/n asked her companion, leaning back and sideways so she held a lazy position while still standing up. "You know him or somethin'?"

"I think I killed his brother," he explained, his finger bent and raised up to his chin in thought.

Y/n copied his gesture and hummed. "So do you think he's here for revenge?"

He shrugged. "Probably. That's the only reason why anyone ever wants to see me."

The duo was cut off as the kid screamed and lunged at them, getting cut off as Stain sliced his arm and licked his knife, causing the boy to drop to the floor, frozen in place.

Y/n sighed and shook her head. "Kids these days."

2  y e a r s  a g o

"I'm bored," Y/n whined at her smokey bartender as he shined a glass cup with a cleaning rag for the fifteenth time.

"People who are bored die early," he remarked smartly.

The girl sighed and rested her chin in her palm are her elbow stabilised her head. "I want another mission."

Kurogiri sighed, setting down the glass and picked up another fresh one to shine. "You know that Master doesn't want you to take another mission before your foot's healed."

"Oh come on," she groaned, hopping off her stool. "I only slipped on the concrete because Noumu wouldn't spar with me and I just so happened to smash him into a wall."

Kurogiri sighed. "You must be more careful next time."

"Hah. Next time?"

She smiled at him. "Next time Noumu will accept my challenge."

p r e s e n t

"Who's this dweeb, Stain?" Y/n asked her companion, leaning back and sideways so she held a lazy position while still standing up. "You know him or somethin'?"

"I think I killed his brother," he explained, his finger bent and raised up to his chin in thought.

Y/n copied his gesture and hummed. "So do you think he's here for revenge?"

He shrugged. "Probably. That's the only reason why anyone ever wants to see me."

The duo was cut off as the kid screamed and lunged at them, getting cut off as Stain sliced his arm and licked his knife, causing the boy to drop to the floor, frozen in place.

Y/n sighed and shook her head. "Kids these days."

He nodded in agreement. "They rush into things they shouldn't be getting into like no tomorrow."

Stain gripped his sword and stabbed the kid in his arm near his shoulder.

"But too bad for you. There is only one true hero in this world."

Y/n laughed dryly. "If you can even call him that."

Stain gave her a sharp stink eye before continuing. "The only person I'll let kill me... is All Might!"

"Smash!" A kid with dark olive green hair and a green costume with wide mossy eyes bursted through the alley, punching Stain square in the face. He was sent flying in between the buildings as Y/n laughed.

"You pack a powerful punch, kid!" She smiled at the boy who ruined their plans. "Too bad that strong arm of yours won't be of much help in this situation."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]