11: h o s u [p a r t 3]

Last part for Hosu, I promise owo

After a bit of fighting, a long chunk of ice spread across the ground, a figure following the blast bear the entrance of the alley way.

"I'm glad I knew you wouldn't just sent a random message if it wasn't cryptic. You need to be more specific with your instructions, Midoriya."

His stance was slightly tilted as he let out a puff of air and his left side erupted in dangerously hot flames.

"I almost didn't make it in time."

1  y e a r  a g o

Y/n hopped gracefully from roof to roof, trying to spot any malicious activity within her range of vision.

She was out on a mission to rob a gas station. Not really the desired job for a medium tier villain in a dangerous league, but it would suffice. For now.

She finally found her destination.

7-11.

Y/n tucked her head further under her dark hood as she approached the brightly lit building.

It was near deserted except for the plain looking cashier behind the register.

She walked in and got ready to attack. But, before she did, she grabbed herself a coke Slurpee and some candies.

She payed for her icy drink and sweets, the cashier handed her her food stuffs in a plain plastic bag. She smiled at him before walking around the counter.

His face twisted into one of shock and horror as she smashed open the cash register and loaded all the paper bills into her grocery bag.

She walked back around the counter and to the glass doors that slid open as she approached them. She turned back around and sent a wink at the man.

"Bye!"

She stopped smiling and scowled, making her way back to the league's hideout.

"I'm so done with these small fry jobs."

p r e s e n t

After a bit of fighting, a long chunk of ice spread across the ground, a figure following the blast bear the entrance of the alley way.

"I'm glad I knew you wouldn't just sent a random message if it wasn't cryptic. You need to be more specific with your instructions, Midoriya."

His stance was slightly tilted as he let out a puff of air and his left side erupted in dangerously hot flames.

"I almost didn't make it in time."

Y/n clicked her tongue in displeasure as the two boys ended up beating Stain with the help of their speedy friend.

Because she saw more pros coming their way, she jumped onto a rooftop nearby, careful to not get spotted by any bystander or hero in the surrounding area.

She began hopping from roof to roof, knowing that her battle was over and Tomura was going to be ticked off when he got back to the bar. So, that's where she went.

She made it to the bar and sat around for what seemed like forever before Kirogiri's quirk, his warp gate, appeared near the centre of the building.

The first thing y/n noticed was that Tomura was scratching his neck aggressively and not making eye contact with anyone. He just stomped off to his room in displeasure.

She new he was going to be in this sour mood for a few days, so she began planning their next attack on the dreaded U.A.'s hero course's first year class. 1-A.

«Don't forget to smile»

:]