28: m e s s w i t h a m o m a n d d i e

oh i havent updated in 6 days whoops

warning: death

Y/n arrived and busted down the door like a boss(TM). Tomura and All for One turned around briskly before getting at each other once more.

"I thought we agreed that you were going to stay home!" Tomura yelled over his shoulder.

Y/n clicked her tongue, tossing her coat and flashlight to the side. "And I thought we agreed you weren't gonna die!" She lunged at All for One and grabbed onto his thick arm before kicking his back, causing him to plummet into the ground, a large divot surrounding his body and the concrete surrounding him.

"I'm not going to die," Tomura said calmly, grabbing All for One's arm and decaying it on the spot. He screamed in agony but neither y/n or Tomura minded. They were arguing like an old married couple. No wait, they are arguing and they are a middle aged married couple.

Y/n laughed. "I'm sure you wouldn't. But I just got to come check up on my baby every now and then."

He looked at her, puzzled, before moving his hands to All for One's neck, unknowingly silencing him once and for all. "But we have two babies at home...?"

Y/n looked down. "I think you killed him."

"Wait really?" Tomura looked down at the fallen man as well. "Oh I guess I did, didn't I?"

"That's what I just said." Y/n put her hand on his shoulder. "Do you think you need hearing aids?"

"What? No!"

"Thought so."

"Y/n!" He wined, giving her a 'come on' look.

She laughed. "Okay, okay. Let's get home."

"Sounds good."

suuu u u u uuu u uuu per short, but hopefully satisfying. for now.

«Don't forget to smile»

:]