08: e n t e r : h e r o k i l l e r : s t a i n

I keep finding myself back at this story, I can't wait to write more! :]

I spam chapters sometimes because I can't wait to update :|

1K reads?! Woah, thanks!

Tomura has been really down lately ever since the failed USJ attack. Y/n kept suggesting they just go out and do something, but he was never in the mood.

They knew they had to take a small break from their villainy now that it was time for the U.A. sport's festival.

4  y e a r s a g o

"Y/n... are you ready for your first mission?" Tomura asked the 14 year old that stood before him, looking bored-ly at the wall behind him.

"Yeah, yeah. Just tell me what I'm doing so I can get started," she barked short temper-dly.

He smirked slightly, noticing how villainous she was becoming. "Alright, alright."

The teenage girl leaned forward, anxiously awaiting the job that she would be given to her from the big boss.

"So. There's this really good movie, and—"

"Wait, wait, wait." Y/n hopped off the counter of the bar that the league had taken as their secret hideout.

"You want me to go out to get you some movie?!" She exclaimed, leaning forward, closer towards him. "Is it because you have a really embarrassing taste in movies or something? What movie is it anyways?"

Tenko, also known as Tomura stepped back slightly to avoid her piercing glare and scratched at his dry neck out of nervousness and bad habit. "Its... the My Little Pony Movie," he told her, his voice getting quieter with every word emitted out from his dry and heavily cracked lips.

Y/n's eye slightly twitched as she leaned back so her form was standing up straight, twisting her pinky finger in her ear. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I didn't catch all of that."

He took a deep breath before retelling her his desired movie. "I said, it was the My Little Pony Movie."

She laughed, hitting his back lightly. "I know, I just wanted to hear you admit it one more time."

"Y/n, I swear!"

"Shhh!" Kurogiri interrupted them while covering y/n's poor ears, dragging her away from the handy-man while trying to guard her ears from any ungodly words that were about to erupt from Tomura's mouth.

She shooed his 'hands' away from her ears and turned around to face the misty man. "There's no need for you to do that! I'm 14 for f—-'s sake!"

Kurogiri screamed like a little girl and ran out of the room.

(He's like a dad to the league and to y/n so I made him act like one. Not like I'd know what they acted like, but... apologies for making him act ooc. :P)

p r e s e n t

Tomura has been really down lately ever since the failed USJ attack. Y/n kept suggesting they just go out and do something, but he was never in the mood.

They knew they had to take a small break from their villainy now that it was time for the U.A. sport's festival.

But, they did notice the slight arise of the villain, the Hero Killer : Stain. Y/n took the most interest in him, and told All for One about him through their audio only calls.

He too found him interesting and ordered her to get him to join the league and up their numbers by the time the sport's festival had come to a close.

- first time skip : oh lordy -

"So you want to create an alliance?"

"That is correct... Hero Killer: Stain."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]