07: l o s s

"Hey... All Might. Isn't it funny? How you save people with a smile to show you'll help them out, but I smile at people to make them freeze up and fill them up to the brim with fear?"
Y/n laughed, still smiling, the insanity in her eyes growing by the second. "I wonder if this all would have happened if I never learned who my father was."

All Might's wide frown faded and his eyebrows furrowed before his face twisted into one of pure shock and disbelief. "Y/... Y/n?"

"Yes?... father?"

5  y e a r s  a g o

"So. Now that you've been in The League of Villains for about a year, what do you think?" The warp gate Kurogiri asked the young h/c haired girl he had kidnapped a year ago from the ex-hero Gran Torino.

She hummed and swung her legs back and forth as she sat up on the tall barstool in front of the man who she was speaking to. "You've all been pretty nice so far, and I enjoy your company." She laughed. "It was funny how I had already met Shigaraki before I joined you guys."

He nodded. "Yes, that was quite a strange coincidence."

She smiled. "You're like the father I never had, Kurogiri."

He slightly smiled, his yellow facial featured turning upwards over the gas that was in place of a body. "Thank you. You are like a daughter to me too, y/n."

"Hey, um. Do I have a last name?" Y/n asked innocently.

Kurogiri laughed, but not in a taunting way. "Yes, y/n. Its Yagi."

She tilted her head. "Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"Well, it is the same as your father's..."

"Huh. No, I don't think that's it," y/n pondered.

"Meh, I'm not sure. Never mind!" She smiled.

Kurogiri pat her head with his dark steam. "Alright then."

p r e s e n t

"Hey... All Might. Isn't it funny? How you save people with a smile to show you'll help them out, but I smile at people to make them freeze up and fill them up to the brim with fear?"
Y/n laughed, still smiling, the insanity in her eyes growing by the second. "I wonder if this all would have happened if I never learned who my father was."

All Might's wide frown faded and his eyebrows furrowed before his face twisted into one of pure shock and disbelief. "Y/... Y/n?"

"Yes?... father?"

The kids at the side of the fight gasped slightly, as much as they could while being paralysed.

All Might has a daughter?!

Everyone was obviously shocked at y/n's news. Well, unless they already knew.

"Tomura," y/n said flatly. "Its your turn."

He smiled under the hand on his face maniacally and walked up to All Might, his arm outstretched. The number one hero slightly began to tremble as the decaying villain approached him, preparing to finish him off.

Steam began coming off of his joints and blood dripped slowly from his clenched closed mouth.

He couldn't believe that his little girl had become a villain.

She was so pure and unaware of how horrible the outside world was. He watched her from afar. Gran Torino did a great job raising her, and he was so proud of who she was becoming. But not anymore. Now he knew he would have to fight her someday.

All Might's thoughts were interrupted when the hand that was outstretched towards his face slowly fell down limp.

He could move again! He jumped out of the way of the pros who had just arrived, thankful that young Iida had reached out to the school in time.

Another three shots rang around the building as Tomura was shot in both legs and his other arm.

Kurogiri was quick to act and appeared behind Tomura, surrounding him and absorbing all other shots fired at him.

In the end, y/n, Tomura, Kurogiri, and maybe a few more mere goons escaped through a warp gate.

All Might may have won today, but he couldn't talk to y/n or convince her to at least hear him out.

So, ultimately, it felt like a loss.

«Don't forget to smile»

:]