16: c a m p f u n [p a r t 2]

The common disease of writer's block has finally infected this story acckkh

"Y/n... what are you doing?" The copy of Dabi asked the h/c headed girl as she snuck through the forest towards the building with Eraserhead, Vlad King, and the students who practically failed their final exams.

She giggled and laced her fingers behind her back like an innocent, pure, little child. "Comin' to scope out the little brats Tomura wants to kill."

The Dabi clone sighed. "Fine. Just stay out of my way. Got it?"

"Mmhmm!" She hummed cheerfully in response.

"You're almost as bad as Himiko."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

They finally arrived at the building and Eraserhead bursted out of the building, almost immediately going to attack Dabi head on.

Y/n seemingly came out of nowhere and kicked the pro in the side of the head, Mt. Lady style. "Oh, come on, don't let me out on any of the fun like the last times we've fought!"

Eraserhead toppled over, almost falling to the hard ground before he latched onto the Dabi copy with his scarf, propelling himself upwards. He landed a few yards away from the villain duo, a scowl latching onto his face.

"You were there at the USJ attack," he said, pointing straight at y/n with a pale finger.

She giggled and smiled, activating her quirk simply out of instinct. "Yes! That's me!"

The pro's scowl deepened as he struggled to break out of her quirk's grasp. After a long while of struggling, y/n stopped smiling out of boredom and Eraserhead ran at Dabi, trying to envelope him within his long neck cloth.

As soon as the long clothing piece hit the clone, it dissolved into a dark muck that sunk into the dirt they were fighting on.

"Is that his quirk?" Eraserhead inquired to himself.

Y/n froze him and walked up to him slowly and suspense-fully.

His pupils shrunk slightly as the villain showed off her pointy, pearly white teeth approaching him.

She reached her neck around his head to his ear before whispering, "Let's fight again sometime. Yeah?"

As soon as the pro could move again, she was nowhere in sight.

"What... was that?"

The brown substance returned back to Twice and Dabi as quick as they sent it to the building.

"Make me another one, Twice," Dabi commanded.

Twice sent out his quirk and another Dabi copy stretched up from the ground in a liquid form before solidifying as the first one did.

The clone raced through the trees to reach his desired destination as Twice scowled.

"Don't come back as soon as last time you twat! Come back soon!"

Dabi shook his head and muttered, "Gosh, I hate you."

"Love you too! The feeling's mutual, bacon boy!"

Y/n sat on a high tree branch, far away from the villain's meeting place and closer the the future hero's campsite. She swing her legs repeatedly as she gazed down at the blue fire and bellowing clouds of smoke surrounding the chaos her and the team had created.

She nodded in satisfaction before sliding down the tall, round, tree of wood.

"We still haven't got you... so its my time to shine," she whispered to herself before breaking out into a fit of mad laughter that echoed across the chambers of the mountains surrounding the forest.

"I'm coming for you... Bakugou Katsuki."

Shskshs here, take this short, crappy chapter while I think of what to write next.

But seriously, thanks for reading, and thanks for 3k reads! It really means a lot uwu

«Don't forget to smile»

:]