15: c a m p f u n

"You want to attack their training camp just to kill and get a dumb kid?" Y/n exclaimed to Tomura, confused.

"Isn't that what I just said?" He responded, irritated. "That Bakugou kid would be a great asset to the team."

Y/n stopped fuming and smiled, her demeanour suddenly changing. "Yeah, that's probably true."

He nodded. "So get ready. We leave tonight."

-let me just casually slip a time skip all up in here hdhkkj-

Y/n and the other league members who were assigned to come stepped through Kurogiri's warp gate as soon as he summoned it.

They all just stood around as they got to the other side, studying everyone in their growing group to make sure they didn't accidentally attack one another.

Y/n thought the new guys were pretty cool. Especially Twice, Himiko, and the guy who could shrink things into marbles.

That's right. Y/n was a part of the Vanguard Action Squad.

"Dabi. You start firing up the trees with your cremation quirk," y/n commanded.

"And you," she pointed at a high school male. "You use your quirk to start making the students fall unconscious while they're out in the forest for their trial of courage thing."

She turned towards the student traitor of U.A. and you... just fall unconscious to not rise suspicion to yourself."

The traitor saluted the woman cheerfully. "Yes, Ms. Y/n!"

Y/n sighed. "Just call me y/n."

"Okay!" The traitor than left the group, finding some of their 'friends' from class 1-A to try and blend in more.

Y/n nodded in approval and turned back to the older men and Himiko of the squad.

"You know what to do."

They all got ready to leave before y/n froze them with her quirk. "Don't forget to get Bakugou. And eliminate that Midoriya kid. I believe you've all seen the photos, but just so you don't forget."

She brought out two polaroid photos from her pants front pocket. Flashing them at the other criminals, they saw a picture of a boy with fluffy green hair and dark green eyes, as well as another boy with spiky blond hair and sharp, red eyes.

"Got it?" She demanded.

They all nodded in sync. "Got it."

She released then from her paralysis. "Don't let me down."

They all blasted off to complete the tasks given to them, hoping to please their h/c haired 'boss'.

Dabi stayed behind to start the fire from a point further away from the student's camp to make sure they wouldn't be able to find them quickly. Twice also stayed with them in case either y/n or Dabi wanted to mess around with the camp members with doubles.

"Twice. Make a copy of me and send it to the extra study's building," Dabi commanded of the bipolar male before him.

"Of course I can! No way in hell!" He exclaimed before creating a double on Dabi and sending him off to his desired location.

Y/n sighed out if boredom. "I'm bored. I want to go out and play for a bit."

"Than why not go and terrorise some kids or something?" Dabi growled.

She hummed and thought it over. "Well, there was that one kid Tomura wanted killed... I guess it wouldn't hurt if I helped out whoever gets to him first."

She nodded firmly. "'Kay, I'm off. Don't die while I'm gone, hmmm?"

Dabi nodded at her retreating figure as Twice jumped up while nodding vigorously.

"Stay safe! Go die in a ditch!"

Hdhsgsh longer chapters will probably come later, but I felt like this was a good time to end this one 👌🏼👌🏼💞😪

«Don't forget to smile»

:]