06: e n d g a m e

This chapter is dedicates to the wonderful xxerin_mxx !!!!! Thank you so much for letting me know just how much you are enjoying this story!! I appreciate it very much!!! :]

This chapter is also dedicated to lcvestring  because JSVWKIDDOANDBDJSJABS

"All Might makes me so mad... I just want to kill him!" Shigaraki exclaimed, explaining his frustration of the Noumu's seemingly easy going fight that was turning for the worst.

6  y e a r s  a g o

"Y/n!! No!!" Gran Torino stumbled around his home, chasing every warp gate that appeared trying to steal y/n.

How did this happen?

Well. Turns out, when Gran Torino was telling young y/n about her father about a year ago, someone shady managed to overhear them and tip off some information to the bug guys. Oh. I mean, the League of Villains.

So, they sent their warp gate, Kurogiri, to come and retrieve her.

Y/n was deeply sleeping peacefully when Gran Torino heard something coming from her room. He found the warp gate and immediately tried to grab y/n from it. But, it kept transporting y/n and itself to different parts of the building, waiting until her full body had sunk in.

And finally, it did.

Gran Torino grabbed his landline and dialled up the number of Toshinori.

The phone rang for a few rounds until static was heard and the other line had been picked up.

"Hello?" Toshinori asked from his side of the phone, his voice groggy and hoarse showing that he had just woken up.

"Toshinori! Its y/n!" Gran Torino exclaimed, still in a state of shock.

He heard a clanking from the other end of the phone and then the stomping sound of Toshinori frantically running around in his room before returning to the phone.

"What is it?! What's happened?!" Toshinori shouted, his nerves peaking their limit.

"She... she's been kidnapped! And I believe it was The League of Villains!"

Toshinori gasped slightly. "You... you don't think he's behind this... do you?"

"I'm afraid so."

p r e s e n t

"All Might makes me so mad... I just want to kill him!" Shigaraki exclaimed, explaining his frustration of the Noumu's seemingly easy going fight that was turning for the worst.

Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. "No need to get frantic, Tomura Shigaraki. If Noumu fails, I'll get active. You can fight as well."

He slightly nodded before refocusing his attention to All Might and Noumu, only to see half of Noumu frozen and the other half of him through Kurogiri's warp gate, being binned from behind by All Might.

Y/n and Tomura trailed their heads to the source of the ice only to see a bunch of brats— I mean U.A. students.

"No no no!" Tomura began scratching his neck vigorously. "Its game over now. Game over!"

Noumu finally broke free from All Might and he sent it into a flurry of punches. After a while if pointless fighting, All Might smashed the artificial through the glass dome of the training facility.

Y/n took this as her chance and stepped forward, catching the attention of the number one hero and the three students who were standing off to the side, helping All Might from afar.

She suddenly smiled brightly, making all if them freeze in their steps. It was end game.

————

Aahh I swear the USJ chapters are almost over, don't worry!! :]

«Don't forget to smile»

:]