12: t e n k o

(Yes I waited till this book had 2k reads to update this chapter so I could thank you guys.) ((sue me)) (((jk don't pls))) ((((I'm not an adult yet. here, take my Batman book))) ((((wait. let me finish reading it first, b)))) (((((hhhhhhhHHHHHH——)))))

Ohhoho thank you guys for 2k reads! :]

I'm updating this at 12:00 in the morning haha if that's not dedication I'm not sure what is.

A few weeks later, y/n walked into the main room of the bar to see Tomura standing at the door, slightly pushing it open. "I'm going out," he said to Kurogiri, unaware that y/n was there too.

"I'm coming with you." Y/n caught up to him and sent a wave to Kurogiri before following him outside, closing the wooden door of the bar as she did so.

"So, where do you want to go?" She asked him, her hands behind her back in an innocent manner.

He smirked slightly under his black hood and looked at her smiling figure out of the corner of his eye. Unbeknownst to him, Tomura had been slowly falling for the s/c girl for the past about six years that she had been with the league.

He loved her laugh and how her eyes sparkled when she stabbed her enemies.

He always admired her kind side, but also her sadistic one. One second she would be warm and bubbly with the league, and the next she would be insane and draped with bloodlust against an enemy.

He loved her.

And he had fallen for her. Hard. Harder than he ever thought possible.

But it couldn't happen. Not quite yet. His sensei still needed to approve of his feelings for the girl. The long time he had to wait had been killing him slowly. Tomura wasn't sure if he could hold back his confession for much longer.

Y/n waved her hand in front of the older male's face. "Tomura? You okay? You were zoned out for quite a bit."

"Uh... yeah. I'm fine." He was flustered. He never got flustered.

Y/n laughed at his timid response and skipped in front of him before turning around to talk to him. "Where did you want to go?"

He thought for a second before responding. "The mall."

She laughed wholeheartedly. "Why the mall?"

He tilted his head slightly, confused. "Didn't you always say that you wanted to go?"

She stopped walking backwards and smiled. "Yeah, I suppose I did! Thank you for remembering, Tomura!"

She hopped forward and engulfed him into a warm hug. The warmest he'd ever had. Tomura enjoyed the hug and moved closer to her ear, while at the same time not making the hug awkward.

"Tenko."

She released his figure and let her arms drop down to her sides. "Hmmm?" She hummed in curiosity. "What was that?"

"You can call me Tenko," he said. "That was my original name."

"Oh, okay!" She smiled brightly. "Thank you, Tenko!"

"Maybe not out in public like this."

"Right."

———————

This is still a Shigaraki Tomura x Reader so I'll try to incorporate this more.

The 'romance' in this story will definitely be slow and bad since Character x Reader is not my forte ;-;

Thanks for reading

«Don't forget to smile»

:]