26: y e a r s g o b y

(oof You guys said no to angst.... so there won't be any. yet.)

(Wait please ignore all the errors. I almost finished this chapter and then realised that All for One was in prison.... just pretend he got released, mkay? mkay.)

"Tenko, go rock Yuu, will you? He's been crying since I put him down," y/n told her husband as soon as he walked into the room, scratching his neck.

She noticed his hands and shifted her sitting position, alerting the four year old beside her named Hana that her mother was moving. "Hun, what's wrong?"

Tomura sighed and plopped down on the couch beside her, taking her hand in his, being sure to not touch it with all five fingers. "Sensei wants to talk to me tonight."

Y/n's worried face etched into a slightly frightened one as she squeezed his hand. "I thought we broke all ties with him after the wedding."

He shook his head. "I guess the words "We don't want anything to do with you anymore" mean nothing to that man."

All for One stood before the newly weds as they held hands, facing him with as much courage as they could muster.

"You needed to talk?" He asked in a demanding voice that shook y/n to the core. Even if she never showed it, she, frankly, was tremendously petrified at just the thought of the man. She would never dare approach him on her own unless she was completely pissed off and clearly wasn't thinking straight.

"Yes," Tomura stated, gripping y/n's hand tighter. He had never stood up to his sensei like this ever before. "We would like to leave the league."

All for One glowered down at the trembling couple. "Then leave."

"And we never want to hear from or see you ever again," y/n squeaked out, feeling just the slight bit nauseous.

"Fine. You will not. Now you may leave."

"Thank you, sensei," Tomura said to All for One for the final time.

"I'm not your sensei anymore."

A cry sounded through the baby monitor, alerting the couple that their son, Yuu, was impatiently awaiting for his father to come and rock him to sleep.

"Ah, I'll go get Yuu," Tomura said, breaking the awkward ambiance of the room, kissing y/n's head lightly and exiting the room, jogging up the stairs towards the kids' room.

Y/n sighed and leaned Hana, who was sitting beside her, so her daughter was leaning up against her relaxed figure. Tomura finally returned, rocking a baby with red eyes and h/c hair in his arms. He sat down next to y/n and Hana, sighing as he did so.

He turned to look at his wife, immediately noticing the bland look that glazed over her e/c eyes as she stared aimlessly down at Hana, lifting her up and down rapidly with her knee, creating the feeling of the riding of a horse. He rubbed his thumb over the knuckles of her left hand. "Are you alright? Anything on your mind?"

Y/n looked over at him. "Un? I'm... fine. I'm just worried about whatever All for One wanted to talk to you about."

"Hey, don't sweat it. I'll be fine," Tomura said before sighing. "I should probably go meet up with him."

He stood up and y/n grabbed his wrist. He looked down at her, confused.

"Just... stay safe," y/n said, her hair shadowing her eyes.

Tomura nodded. "I'll do my best."

Leaving the room once more, Tomura walked with a medium pace towards the new hideout, aiming to get this whole ordeal over with.

He walked inside, alerting All for One that his guest had arrived. "Welcome, Tomura." He smirked faintly under his mask. "Take a seat."

(we're almost at the end, guys oml)

«Don't forget to smile»

:]