13: e n c o u n t e r s

Heyy do you want me to make an updating schedule? Or are you okay with these semi-random updates? Let me know ówò

Tomura and y/n were having a great time at the mall. Y/n dragged him to an arcade and they played games until his quirk broke a machine and they got kicked out.

Tomura also made her buy him a flashlight.

Cause... flashlights are lit.

They finally made their way to the centre of the mall. Everything was going fine until they heard some teens talking, quite loudly, by some sort of vigilante costume shop.

"Dude, you can't get that!" One kid yelled at the other.

"Yeah, I know, but don't I look good in Stain's getup?" The other kid responded.

Tomura visually tensed up at the mention of Stain's name. His hands slowly made their way up to his neck as he began scratching his flaky skin with his sharp nails.

Y/n looked over at him, concerned, before placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her and she smiled genuinely.

"Let's move on. Yeah?"

He was hesitant at first before nodding slightly. "Yeah."

They continued their trek down the main strip of the mall before they spotted someone who looked... oddly familiar.

Curly forest green hair. Freckles littering his face. Large, curious, dark green eyes.

Yup, Tomura wanted to kill him.

Y/n leaned in towards Tomura's ear.

"Hey, Tenko. Isn't that kid from the USJ and Hosu?" She asked him in a whisper, her breath slightly tickling her friend's neck.

"Yeah," he said, nodding firmly. "I'm gonna go have a friendly chat with him."

Y/n's face twisted into one of slight shock as well as confusion. "Are... you sure? Nothing bad is gonna happen?"

He clicked his tongue. "I won't kill him, if that's what you're going after. I just need," he paused for a short breath. "An outside opinion."

She sighed. "Alright. Come get me when you're ready to leave. I'll be in the manga shop."

He nodded. "Right." He then began walking away from his female companion and nearer to the boy who he so wished to exterminate, almost as much as he did All Might.

Y/n, on the other hand, went to the manga shop at the other side of the main strip of the large mall she was currently in.

She walked in and was met with the soft jingle of a doorbell and the sharp sent of fresh paper infiltrated her sense of smell.

She breathed in the dry air and sighed before walking further into the shop, searching for the next volume of her favourite manga, Boku no Hero Academia.

She finally found the designated shelf for her desired book and searched all over for the next volume that she needed to further grow her collection she had started around five years ago.

She found the next volume and crouched down to reach it. She stretched out her long arm and readied herself to grab it, until her hand got bumped slightly by another.

She looked up in shock to be met with the gaze of flaming blue eyes and purple patches littering slightly pale, slightly tan skin.

Her and the stranger both stood up as they both gripped tightly onto the manga.

"This is the last copy," the stranger growled. "Go get your own at the library, little girl."

Y/n scowled and gripped tighter onto the copy. "I don't have time to go to the library, I have lots of plans and work to do. Big plans."

They became intertwined within a staring contest until someone clearing their throat behind them broke their gazes apart.

"Y/n...?" Tomura said questioningly, causing the h/c haired girl to let go of the book and the stranger to smirk and walk away victorious.

She looked back at the man with dark, spiked hair and scowled. "I'll just get a copy when the next shipment comes in! You haven't won this!" She made a fist and shook it at him in remorse.

Y/n finally sighed and turned back around, walking towards Tomura and exiting the store with him.

"Let's go."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]

Hha before you leave I have some story recommendations for you uwu

1!- Wimpy by hinatapthatass !! A very well written story!! If you like it as much as I do, which I'm sure you will, you'll be itching for an update when you're all caught up on all
the chapters!!

2!- Hecker Doodle by amajoking !! An awesome text-fic by an awesome author! If you like Todoroki Shouto and great texting based stories, you'll love this work!!

3!- Villain or Hero? by djqkkfg !! I think this story is awesome, and that it deserves more love!!

4!- In the Dog House by Error_403 !! Very well written and interesting!! !

:]