09: h o s u

I keep wanting to wait a while between updates but I can't. I love seeing how many people enjoy this story even with how crappy it is!

Thanks for all the votes and comments! Feel free to continue!

Happy reading!!

:]

The interns were all excited to begin their third day with their pro hero of choice because they were going out on patrol.

What they didn't realise, is that not only the heroes would be out tonight.

3 y e a r s a g o

In a bar that would only be noticed by the few that knew if its existence, a fifteen year old girl was having a casual conversation with a misty man before a loud knocking came from the door.

The girl turned her head towards the door, wondering who it could be. She closely approached it before twisting the golden shaded knob that would open the large sheet of wood. What the teenage girl was met with angered her the most. No one, and no thing was there.

"Stupid ding-dong-ditchers," she muttered under her breath before screaming. "If I catch a single one of you little dweebs pranking us one more time, I will literally gauge your f——— eyes out!" She slammed the door shut and walked calmly back to her seat at the bar, pleased with her work.

"Y/n Yagi, that may have not been the best course of action for you to take against the young hoodlums that roam the streets around us," the misty man himself, Kurogiri, stated formally like the wise man he was.

"Mind your own beeswax. They were just ticking me off, is all. Gosh mom," y/n replied sarcastically, knowing full well that Kurogiri couldn't take the most simple jokes anything but seriously.

"Y/n, I hope you understand that I would be your father, not your mother. I am a man, and therefore you addressing me as the opposite gender would be highly inappropriate," he explained.

"Yes, sorry dad. Geez."

(Not gonna lie, I had a really fun time writing that)

p r e s e n t

The interns were all excited to begin their third day with their pro hero of choice because they were going out on patrol.

What they didn't realise, is that not only the heroes would be out tonight.

It was finally time for the Hero Killer to make his big debut. To leave his mark on the twisted world he lived on.

Except for one tiny detail.

"So! Our quirks are pretty similar! Don't you think, Stain?"

That tiny detail.

Tomura had agreed to let Stain 'lead' this raid on Hosu and that he would 'stay out of his way' and 'in the shadows, unnoticed' no matter what.

But, on one condition.

Y/n had to come with him. Sure, their quirks were very similar and would most likely leave the smallest crater on humanity because of that, but y/n was obviously itching for some action. Yes. For some true pain and blood.

She was even more excited when Stain managed to apprehend and freeze the pro hero Native so easily.

"Great work, Stain!" She cheered, clapping. "But can I have some fun too? I've been dying to dive into all the action."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just finish up here and then—" Stain was cut short as a teenage boy, who looked only a few years younger than y/n raced down the alley way before coming to a halt in front of y/n and her companion Stain, as well as the wounded hero Native.

"You're the Hero Killer : Stain! Aren't you!"

Stain's eyes squinted as he directed his attention towards the boy in white and silver armour.

"I've been looking for you."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]