14: g i r a n k i n d a s u c k s

Hhhh I'll try to make an update schedule but I might not be able to stick to it this week cause I'm helping out at a little kid's thing

Also, when My Hero Academia plays on tv I freak out and turn it on. Hhhh its so good even after I've already seen it owo

Y/n woke up the next morning with an uneasy feeling bubbling up inside her being.

She sat at the edge of her bed, staring at her hands.

She sighed. "My quirk isn't very well suited for combat..."

Y/n then stood up and walked over to her door, twisting the knob and stepping out into the dark corridor connecting the member's rooms and the main room of the bar.

She made her way to the main room and took a seat on a black barstool, knocking on the wood to get Kurogiri's attention.

He turned around, shining a glass, and slightly smiled. Or... she thought he smiled. Its kind of hard to tell, with his quirk and all.

"What can I get you, Yagi Y/n?" He asked, polite as usual.

"Could I please get a virgin piña colada, Kurogiri? Thanks."

He nodded and walked off to the other side of the bar, fixing her drink per requested.

He finally set the tall glass in front of the adult girl before she moved it closer to her and grasped the black straw lightly, sipping the fruity blend.

"Do you like it?" Kurogiri asked, hoping the girl was pleased with his work.

She laughed slightly. "Yes, thank you. It's really good."

As soon as the words left her mouth, another figure entered the room, hunchbacked and with tired bags under his eyes.

"Good morning Tenko," y/n said as the light haired male sat down at a seat next to her.

"Morning," he grumbled. "Can I get a whiskey." He asked demandingly.

"Its not good to be drinking so early in the morning, Shigaraki Tomura," Kurogiri warned.

"Oh hush."

The bartender dad sighed and grabbed a short glass and poured in the gold brown liquid the man had requested.

Kurogiri set it in front of Tomura and he grabbed it straight away, chugging it as if it was a shot.

"Geez dude, calm down. Whiskey is s'posed to calm people down not make them drink quick. Get a shot if you want to chug something."

The door suddenly swept open and the smoke from a cigarette entered the wide room.

"Giran... what do you want?" Tomura demanded, spinning around on his stool, staring in the direction of the open door.

"Aw, don't be like that Shigaraki," he said, entering the room. "I've got two recruits who wanna join you guys."

"I don't want to see them. The last groups you brought in were absolute trash," Tomura retorted flatly, making y/n laugh to herself.

"Come on, at least give them a chance," Giran said, opening the door further for his companions to enter the open room. "Come in guys, go ahead and introduce yourselves."

Y/n immediately recognised the tall male that entered the room after a high school girl with crazy eyes. She jumped off her stool and pointed at the man, screaming.

"You!" She exclaimed.

"Me," he said calmly.

She huffed and stood back by Tomura, deciding it would be better for her to let her anger for him out later on.

"Hi! I'm Himiko Toga! Great to finally meet you, Handsy Man! I've heard so much about you! I want to join because of Mr. Stain-y! I want to see Mr. Stain-y! I want to kill Mr. Stain-y! I want to be Mr. Stain-y! Oh, please let me join your league!"

Tomura sighed as y/n giggled in time with Himiko. She liked this girl already.

"What about you, brat?" Tomura asked the other man Giran brought in.

The man sighed shortly. "I'm only here to fulfil Stain's wishes."

Tomura groaned in annoyance. "You could at least introduce yourself, you dumb brat. I'm loosing my patience."

The man sighed once more. "Dabi. At least, that's the name I'm going by at the moment."

Tomura scratched his neck furiously at the man's aggravating response. Y/n set her hand gingerly on his shoulder to attempt to calm him down, but he brushed it away and stomped off to his room.

Kurogiri set down the glass he seemingly was always cleaning. "You must excuse him. He just needs some time to think this offer over. We will get back to you soon."

Giran nodded and waved at Kurogiri and y/n before he and his two recruits left the building.

Y/n sighed and faced Kirogiri from across the counter of the bar. "I'm going for a walk. Need anything while I'm out?"

He shook his head. "I don't, thank you for the offer. Stay safe."

She nodded and walked out of the bar silently. "If you say so."

She quietly slipped in and out of the shadows that littered the streets. She finally made her way to the bustling train station and entered the already full cart.

She rooted her feet on the ground to avoid getting smashed in between all the other passengers of the train, wearily watching out each and every glass pane surrounding her as not to miss her stop.

She finally saw familiar buildings surrounding the vehicle and shoved her way out the sliding glass doors.

She stumbled onto the grey pavement before resting her hands on her knees for a brief moment. Once she had regained her posture, y/n looked around her and located the closest convenience store. She swiftly entered the building, grabbing some frozen taiyaki pastries.

She grabbed four boxes and walked over to the line in front of the cashier's post. She patiently awaited her turn to check out.

Once she arrived, the cashier rung up her items and she paid the designated price. He placed all her four boxes into a plastic bag and handed it to her.

"Thank you for coming!" He called to the tall h/c haired girl as she exited the building.

She quickly retraced the route to her destination and made her way towards the tall, run down building in front of her.

She walked up to the doorstep and set down the bag of boxes. She then rang the doorbell and ran off, out of sight of the door but still so she could see it.

A short man with white hair and a yellow outfit along with a black eye mask came out from the wooden door and picked up the package before peeking inside and hugging it tight.

"I miss you... y/n," he muttered under his breath.

Y/n smiled slightly. "I miss you too... Gran Torino."

A longer chapter for ya, you're welcome ^^

«Don't forget to smile»

:]