02: s n a c k a t t a c k

Edited: 16.11.2018
Wc: 476

"Kurogiri, get the warp gate ready."

9 y e a r s  a g o

"Grandpa Torino!" A little girl called, running towards her guardian, the pro hero: Gran Torino.

He laughed lightly. "Yes, what is it child?"

She smiled. "Can we watch t.v.?"

He smiled back and nodded. "Sure. Uh, who are you?" He asked, scratching the nape of his neck.

She laughed. "Silly Grandpa! I'm y/n! Remember?!"

He chuckled and tossed her on his shoulders for a piggy-back-ride. "I'm just messing with you."

She placed her 9-year old hands on his grey hair and laid her head on the knuckles of her hands.

Gran Torino took her over to his low couch and sat her down as she cheered gleefully.

Y/n giggled and flapped her arms around like a bird landing on the soft furniture piece.

Gran Torino sat down next to her and grabbed the black remote off of their glass coffee table. He pressed the power button and the screen flickered to life. Y/n cheered and clapped her hands as the news station cane on, showing the heroes Midnight and her sidekicks fighting off a villain that looked like a human shark.

Y/n cheered and smiled.

Gran Torino smiled over at her and she returned the gesture.

"Hey, grandpa," y/n said, gaining Gran Torino's attention as he looked over at her.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He asked, petting her h/l h/c locks softly.

"When... when will I get my quirk?" She asked Torino, looking up at him with tear-rimmed eyes.

He pulled his hand away from her head and moved it to her left shoulder before pulling her slightly shaking figure into his side, letting her cry on his normal costume that he never seemed to take off.

"Soon," he replied. "No need to cry. It'll come."

P r e s e n t

"Kurogiri, get the warp gate ready."

The dark smoke of Kurogiri's quirk enveloped everyone in the bar as they all prepared to attack the students of U.A.

Kurogiri finally notified the villains of their arrival and they began pouring out of the warp gates. Only Kurogiri, Tomura, and y/n stayed behind, close to the fountain of the facility.

Tomura looked around slowly as more and more villains filled out of the gates and the student's faces grew into those of frightened children.

"Where is All Might?" Tomura asked. "We heard that The Symbol of Peace would be here. Even if the agenda has changed, we still have a mission."

He spread out his arms as Kurogiri warped in front of the class that was here in the USJ Facility.

"Don't you think this would be the perfect place for The Symbol of Peace to take his final breath?"

«Don't forget to smile»

:]