Little introduction

Anyways, welcome to my fanfic. This is my first fanfic so it might suck. Also please forgive for any type of typo of spelling mistakes. Anyways, before we even begin I needto clear some stuff out to avoid confusion or such.

Note that everyone is about the same age as each other,

I will add a couple of OCs left and right.

Jolyne and Johnny will be absent for now at least.
So this means
Jonathan:20
Joseph:18
Jotaro:18
Josuke:17
Giorno:17
Jolyne:19
Johnny:19
Erina:20
Lisa Lisa:21
Suzi Q:18
Holly:19
I change some of their age. They still look the same.
Also don't blame me for any OOCs okay?

So... let's give you a little introduction of your own

Oh yeah, you already know Jotaro, Josuke, Joseph, Suzi Q, Holly, Lisa Lisa and Erina already.

———

YN LN, age 17. For some strange coincident you were forced to live with the Joestar family as your parents has business to attend and your sister (I added a sister for you and you could change her name), Nia is attending university outside Japan. Right now you are sitting with Josuke, Koichi and Okuyasu in a cafe.
"That's great isn't it? At least you don't have to live you with your terrible relatives!" Koichi exclaimed while you only sigh a bit. "What's wrong YN?" Josuke ask while looking at your expression for some clues. "Well, the idea of living with your family sort of.... turns me off..." Josuke just laughed a bit (for no reason) while Okuyasu and Koichi remained puzzled. "It's fine really! Actually we would really like you to be here!" Josuke said with the up most enthusiasm. You just sigh lightly and drank your tea.
Sure, living with the Josetar family is nice and all but well.. it's Joseph. Not sure what's wrong with that guy but he will taunt you 24/7 if nobody you know is around. Well, the others are okay. Jotaro might look scary but he's nice, Josuke is well a nice guy in general. You haven't met all the other Joestars yet so you hope that they would like you.

Anyways end of introduction.
This is Modern AU and where no one died. Everyone is alive!

Also that picture is how you look like. You can just imagine yourself if you want.