14

Memelord: Guys help...

CrazyD: Did you piss someone off again?

Memelord: No, it's even more worse

Butterfly beetch: You cheated on someone?

Memelord: WHAT?! NO

FABULOS: Okay, really what's wrong?

Memelord: I...

Memelord: I threw YN's computer out of the window

Ocean man: Yare Yare. We can't save you today

Memelord: What! Why?

CrazyD: I'm hanging out with my friends

Ocean man: I'm at Kakyoin's house

FABULOS: I'm also hanging out with my friends

Horseman: I can't help with anything really

Butterfly beetch: I can't save a computer

Butterfly beetch: BTW why did you threw her computer out of the window?

Butterfly beetch: Was it for revenge?

Memelord: What? No I won't do that

CrazyD: You're quite vengeful, Joseph

Memelord: I got too angry while playing on her computer

Memelord: and I threw it out

Ocean man: ....

FABULOS: ......

Horseman: .......

CrazyD: Wow. YOLO

Butterfly beetch: GLHF

Memelord: Why GLHF?

Horseman: YN is going to be home in about...

Horseman: 10 minutes

Memelord: WHAT?! OH NO!

FABULOS: Muda Muda. Save yourself today alright?

FABULOS: Bye

[FABULOS went offline]

CrazyD: I can't help either. Bye

Ocean man: Me too. Clean up your mess yourself

[CrazyD went offline]

[Ocean man went offline]

Memelord: NO!!!

Horseman: I can't help either. Good luck

Butterfly beetch: I just want to watch from the sidelines

Butterfly beetch: See ya

[Horseman went offline]

[Butterfly beetch went offline]

Memelord: HEARTLESS BEINGS!!!

[Memelord went offline]

....

"This is going to be so fun to watch, right Johnny?" Jolyne look over at Johnny who just nodded his head and have just the same amount of mischievous smile on his face as Jolyne. Joseph is running in circle while thinking up a way to lie or at least pass through you so you won't send him to a black space for a couple of hours. "What am I suppose to say, what am I suppose to say..." It's a very rare sight to see Joseph like this since he always seem fine even if his pranks goes wrong he still would recover within minutes. Both of them just watch the panicking Joseph walking in circles while they drink coffee. "I didn't know you love drama, Johnny." He just simply smirk while sipping his coffee, somehow they look like savages who are ready for some intense drama. "Yo guys! I'm home." You walked into the living room and Joseph became stoned. For a millisecond before you could even realize. Act like yourself, act like yourself.... "Hey, YN! How's your day?" You only gave him a nod even though you stare at him suspiciously. He was sweating underneath and you look over to see both Johnny and Jolyne looking quite casual. Something must be wrong..... I need to crack him. Hehehe.... "Joseph, is something wrong? You don't look that great...." You walk up close to Joseph but he was trying to step away. Alright then something is wrong. "Joseph... Did you do something?" You stare at him even more deeply and he starting sweating profusely. You could just pull a Bruno (I'm referencing the episode 1 licking scene. I trust this is going to be a HUUUUUGGGGGEEE meme)
But you really wanted to test his patient. "You could just tell me anything...." You move even closer to him and he quickly looked away. "I....Err...." He looked away and you look for Johnny and Jolyne for help. "He broke your computer." Jolyne just said without sugar coating anything. "WHHHHAAAATT?!" "SOORRRRYYY!!!" You ran and chased Joseph around the house while he tries to dodge you. Johnny and Jolyne just smiled and high five each other.

Another day of Joseph shenanigans...