26

I'm still alive! Yay!

Memelord: Guess what day is it?

Ocean man: Your birthday?

Butterfly beetch: Jotaro you are seriously a potato

CrazyD: That rhymed

Butterfly beetch: Oh yeah it did!

Memelord: Not even close~

Jonathan: It's Giorno's birthday

Memelord: BINGO!

CrazyD: It is his birthday

Butterfly beetch: But I don't think anyone got any presents for him

Memelord: And you are absolutely right!

CrazyD: Why do you sound so happy about this?

Horseman: Because Caesar's going to come

Butterfly beetch: How did you know?

Horseman: Gyro told me

Horseman: Caesar, William and Gyro is coming

CrazyD: The whole Zeppeli family is here

Horseman: I guess so

Jonathan: Joseph, please don't do anything outrageous

Butterfly beetch: Jonathan

Butterfly beetch: Joseph 'I like finding trouble and could get out it' Joestar

CrazyD: Is going to cause a lot of mess

Butterfly beetch: Thank you for finishing my sentence

Ocean man: Just lock him in a room

Jonathan: That's cruel

Horseman: But very fitting

Memelord: You guys are MEANIES!

CrazyD: 5 year old temper tantrum

Memelord: I'M NOT 5!!!

Ocean man: You sound like you are

CrazyD: Jotaro is savage today!

Butterfly beetch: He ate the right medicine today

Ocean man:.........

Ocean man: Jolyne that's not funny

Butterfly beetch: Yeah yeah

Jonathan: I think we should begin now

CrazyD: Begin what?

Jonathan: A birthday party

Jonathan: We should do it as fats as we possibly could

Ocean man: I'll lock Joseph in the room

Memelord: WHAT?!

Memelord: I OBJECT!

CrazyD: No buts. I have enough...

Butterfly beetch: Bye bye~

Memelord: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

....................

The party preparation went smoothly thanks to the fact that Jotaro locked Joseph in a room. Despite Jonathan disagrees with it, he still let Jotaro do it anyways.

"If Joseph was here, we'll probably take another hour or so...." Josuke lets out a relieving sigh.

The living room is decorated with various varieties of blues and yellows along with some ladybug design on the walls. Jolyne had ordered a cake two days ago and no one ate it, "I think I subconsciously ordered the cake because I remembered Giorno's birthday." Josuke just looks at her with a suspicious expression.

"It's probably too much of a coincidence to be true..." Johnny stares at the four *Trigged Mista of them this whole time as he couldn't help and/or just decided not to help at all with anything.

"Speaking of which, don't you think we should give YN something special?" Everyone looks confused before Johnny chimed in, "After all with Giorno's keen senses, it's hard to keep him away without realizing that something wrong." Everyone thought for a moment before nodding their heads in union.

[Your POV]

When Jolyne came to you this morning  you thought that she was going to ask you to join in on a prank or anything like that but you were rather surprised of what she actually asked.

"Today it's Giorno's birthday and we wanted to surprise him with a birthday party. But knowing him, he would suspect that something is wrong."

"So?"

"So, I want you to help us pry him away from the house as long as you can. Preferably until 7 p.m."

"That long?!" You let out a sigh.

"YN, is there anything wrong?" Giorno stares at you worryingly and you assured him that it's nothing.

The both of you have been out for at least 8 hours and he seem to not suspect a thing. Maybe he actually did but he didn't want to show it to you.

"You know, I still surprised you asked me to hang out with you today." He says with a sweet smile and still holding onto the book 'Pride and Prejudice' that you bought for him earlier. "Yeah..." You tried not to sound awkward but it came out in a super weird way. He just laughs it off. Still, out of all the books he could've picked in that massive bookstore the both of you visited earlier, he picked that of all things.

Somehow, this feels like a date.

You both visited a coffee shop, the bookstore, take a seaside stroll, aimlessly walking around in a mall and now walking back home. And every time you tried to pay for anything, he would always be one step ahead of you.

"It was a fun day. Thank you very much, amore." Gosh, somehow Giorno is always very charming and beautiful in his own way. You're positive that he could get any girls he wanted to. "It's my pleasure. I enjoyed your company too." You smiled back at him.

Yeah, this feels like a date.....

Both of you made it home and he was somewhat surprised with the semi elaborate party that they had set up for him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIORNO!"
"Happy birthday Haruno Shiobana."

He gently smiled.

"Yeah, happy birthday

"Yeah, happy birthday."