44

Today was a special day, a special day that a brand new Joestar came through the door.

He got sprayed down and disinfected by Jonathan before he could enter the house.

He's another Josuke Higashitkata, although they both are very different people as you could tell.

This Josuke wears a hat, has short hair and also has a very different personality from the other Josuke. His actions are somewhat strange, even his eyes as well, they look like a combination of two different people since they split down differently in the middle.

"My name is Josuke Higashikata. But, call me Gappy." He bows slightly at all of you.

"I miss you, Gappy!" Joseph says and immediately pulls Gappy in for a hug.

He looks a little confused and just gives Joseph a sideways hug. He stares at you for a while, seems to be very curious about you.

Dio snickers when he sees another Joestar, although his reaction doesn't lasts for very long. 

Before you could ask Jonathan why he suddenly moved here, something drops down from the ceiling. Since everyone is in the living room and it's really loud like usual, almost nobody notices it. 

Besides, you that is.

"Jonathan. Why is there a squirrel here...?" You point at the squirrel that is running around.

"A squirrel...?" He seems confused and tilts his head slightly.

His eyes look over to where you're pointing and indeed, there is the squirrel.  Just running around and looking for food or something.

"SQUIRREL?!" Drama king Joseph has appeared.

"How did it--" 

Before Jonathan manages to finish his sentence, Dio immediately summons his stand. He doesn't even look at it correctly and glares at the squirrel as he shouts, 

"ZA WORLDO! STOP TIME!"

Time stops and he glares at Jotaro for a bit before smirking. He looks around with the squirrel, grabs it, and uses the world to throw it out of the window. 

"Time now resumes." He says and time goes on, with the squirrel flying right out of the window.

Everyone stares at Dio for a moment while he walks back to them with a large smirk on his face.

Josuke tells Gappy, "Don't throw animals out of the window. It's bad."

He nods his head and still staring at Dio, then back at you again.  

"Why did you throw the squirrel out, Dio? You shouldn't do that!" Jonathan says while frantically looking for the squirrel.

"Hmph. It's just the easiest way to do things." He looks away and shakes his head.

You look up at the ceiling and tilt your head slightly, pointing at the ceiling with some curiosity. 

"Do you think, there might be more squirrels?"

Joseph already looks iffy about the first squirrel, and now that you mention that there might be more? He is already freaking out, like the drama king he is when it comes to squirrels.

"Why is he so afraid of squirrels?" Gappy asks the rest of you.

"Because of the one time where Kars 'make' a squirrel and he saw it chewing out another squirrel violently," Josuke explains as Jolyne attempts to calm Joseph down.

He just looks very confused, although he at least understands Joseph's fear. 

You decide to go upstairs to check on the condition, just to be sure that there aren't any more squirrels. Giorno comes along with you just to be sure and manages to grab Jotaro along as a backup in case anything they can't handle.