17

I think I should do something about my schedule updates. Sorry guys....

Whenever you wanted to propose a game to play with them, you have to consider all the consequences that might come with it. Alright, they aren't barbarians or anything but they sure can be. Especially when Joseph or any short tempered person play these games. Everyone agreed to play three games and the person that losses the most has to pay for whatever everyone else orders for dinner. The three games are:
Joker/Donkey, Heart attack, Blackjack
Joker/Donkey: You gave out the poker cards until there's no more. If you have the same number, you can put in on the table. One person has a Joker card and they have to pass it to someone else since another person will pick a card from them. The last person holding the Poker card loses.
Heart attack: Like Joker, gave out the cards until there's no more. You cannot look at the cards because you just have to throw it out while shouting the numbers 1 - 13. When a number you shouted is display on the card, you have to quickly slam your hand on the pile of cards. The last person or someone who didn't slam their hands onto the cards have to take all of them.
Blackjack: Each person has two cards and they are allowed to take another one. If the person's card number is higher than 21, then they lose immediately. However, if one person's amount cards exceed 5 then they win automatically. (I'm not sure if I explain it right...)

The game begins with Joker. You figure Jotaro would be the one best at this because the game would eventually become whose facial expression completely betrayed them. None of the less the first round began and everyone also agreed to not use their stand since its consider cheating. You did expected Jonathan and Joseph to be terrible at this, well Joseph is more of a sort of since his expression could mean something mischievous or he is really just feeling that.
You take Jolyne's cards, she takes Jotaro's cards, he takes Joseph's cards, Joseph takes Jonathan's cards, he takes Giorno's cards and he takes yours.
When Jolyne turned around to face you and take one of your cards, her stare is sort of..... horrifying. She is probably trying to break you and well she did, but.... you're not the person who has the joker so that's fine. She took one and face Jotaro. You actually saw her deck of cards and she has the Joker. Well, they both have the same expressionless face so it's hard to tell but Jotaro's lucky guess didn't do him well. You almost laugh when Jotaro got the Joker and he broke character for a millisecond before turning back to his usual cold face. Even so, this round Jonathan loss. It's actually very easy to see through Jonathan as he was too nice while everyone else is pretty cunning or have a completely blank face expression.

Hence, second round begins. This time everyone's order is reverse, so you have to take Giorno's cards. This time however, Joseph was the one who has the Joker. Yes, he was the one who has the Joker and loss this round. He 'tried' to be a trickster but failed too bad. Everyone (expect Jonathan) saw right through him and no one took the Joker, no even once. You bet Jonathan just had the angels of luck surrounding him or something. You smirk as you saw Joseph's disappointed face and everyone just laugh a little or did not at him.

The last round began and well, you have the Joker. You're not sure if you wanted to be a trickster or a honest person. You took a gamble and do what most normal people would do, just act dumb and hope and pray that Jolyne will take the card. Even though she use the same tactic as she did the first round and you did broke a sweat but she took the Joker from you anyways so is a win for you and lose for her. And the card made rounds and this time Giorno lose because he took the Joker from Jonathan. Originally Giorno was going to win and Jonathan is going to lose another round but whether Giorno was feeling kind or his brain is broken, he lose this round even though he know he was going to get the Joker card.

Scoreboard
YN: 1
JOL: 1
JON: 0
JOS: 0
JOT: 1
JOS (4): 1
GIO: 0

The second game had began and you're ready for a huge fight because this game is quite chaotic.
Everyone got their cards and everyone started to place cards on the middle of the table. The deck didn't got too high as Jotaro's card which is no. 3 and everyone quickly slammed their hands on the cards. Well, having so many muscle man slamming their hand almost at the same time is going to be quite painful. Josuke's reflex was a bit slow so he had take all of them. You guess now that they know why you need full attention and fast reflex to play this game. Then, everyone started to place their cards until Jonathan place a 9 which this time, Giorno wasn't paying attention but then he had quick enough reflex to place his hand on the table. You were a bit slow so you have to take all of the cards. This round, Josuke was the on have the most cards so he lose.

Annddddd....... we'll stop here. Sorry guys to leave you all in a cliff hanger. TBH I can't promise you when I will update the next part. Maaaayyyybbbeeee tomorrow but I still can't be that sure really.
See ya!