2

Today you were woken up by none other than the man, Joseph Joestar himself. Not entirely sure why he woke you up so early (actually it's 10 but you're not a morning person) but you agree to go with him because he promised that he won't bother you for the next few days. You not sure why you trusted him since you felt like he's just going to annoy the heck out of you tomorrow or later.

Anyways, here you are now sitting next to Joseph in his car (praying that he doesn't crash) and sleeping silently. Until Joseph ever so suddenly woke you up that is "WAKE UP!" Actually more he screamed into your ear. "Geez dude, can't you relax a bit..." He was smiling more brightly and that lead you to wonder what made him so happy in the first place. After he dragged you (psychically because you kept on falling asleep) out of the car, he lead you inside a nice restaurant. He looked around a bit and found his friend, who was eating pancakes at the time. 

"You're late Jojo. Whose that lady right there?" He had a annoyed look before changing into a more gentle smile when looking at you. "She's YN, our family friend. YN, that's Caesar Zeppeli." Before you could do anything, Caesar grabbed your hand and kissed it. You blushed a bit while Joseph just screamed "OH MY GOD!" He winked at you seductively, "Nice to meet such a fine lady like you." Joseph look at him then at you (for reasons unknown) and glare at Caesar a bit, which he just glare back at him. You took your hand back and smiled at him, "Nice to meet you too." Joseph just sighs as he sits down then the both of you. A couple of minutes have passed by the two having a glaring contest. "It's strange how someone like you can be friends like him...." He muttered under his breath, which Joseph still heard perfectly. "WHAT DID Y—" You covered him mouth while looking through your phone for any missed calls. You didn't want him to cause a commotion now so the best way is to silence him. Even though he still tried to talk, "Mmffmmfffaissmmm." You gave him a chilling death glare and he stop talking and look at other things instead. 

You had a nice conversation with Caesar, even when Joseph likes to butt in sometimes. After some time, both of you got out of the restaurant and you got Caesar's phone number as well. Joseph seem angry and also looks like he's jealous..... no way that's true. Right? You could only hope so that is. He drives home with a childish pout and look at you time to time. When you reached home, you sigh and bake him so cookies which he quietly take as an apology. 

You walked into your room to see..... 

The girls looking through your photo album. Specifically the one from middle school. They were giggling while you move forward silently to see what picture they were looking at, an old photo of your middle school self with your now dead brother. You figure out why they were giggling, those damn clothes you and brother wore to his birthday party. You were 14 at the time and he was 19. Ah, those good old days. "Guys... stop laughing..." They only realise you were there when you talked, Erina smiled happily at you, "You look soooo cute..." Lisa Lisa decided to add on, "Especially that pout face you wore. That make you look so cute." Holly and Suzi just nodded their head in agreement. You sighs as you took the album away, "No more coming into my room without my permission got it?" For some reason Lisa Lisa grin while the rest just let out a sad 'ow...'. "YN, you know I can blackmail you right?...." You stare at her curiously while she pulled out her phone. She showed you a picture that she took when you were  with Joseph some time ago...

Flashback....

Joseph was sleeping on your couch. He had come over because he wanted to. You came to the living room found him sleeping soundly on the couch. You sighs a bit as you sat right beside him. He shifted and now he's face is facing upwards. You wouldn't admit to anyone that you certainly had a crush on this rather childish and idiotic man. You kissed his forehead and walked away to continue on your work. But you saw Lisa Lisa at the corner of the room, grinning quite happily as she stared at her phone. She just pointed her phone and you quickly understand what that means, she took a picture of you kissing  Joseph's forehead. It took a lot of begging but she eventually agreed to not show or tell anyone about it. 

 Now..

You just stare at her in defeat while the rest keep on making 'awww' sounds and smiling brightly. "See YN? So....?" You sighs and you nodded your head and she just smiles happily in victory. They then went out because they had things to do. You opened the album again and flipped to the back, it was a letter that he left for you. He wrote the letter some time before he died and you just smiled lightly at the memories. You place the album back and you fall on the bed so you could sleep and rest your extremely tired brain. 

-Time skip of you sleeping-

You woke up when you heard a commotion downstairs, you rubbed your eyes as you walked downstairs to see what made such a loud noise. It's currently 3 in the evening and it didn't take you a second to register who that person is,

Dio Brando.

Honestly, you didn't know much about that guy. But what you heard from the other Joestar and other people who knew him, he is a terrible TERRIBLE person. From what you heard, he is rude, mean and have no respect for whoever what so ever (that rythme lol). Although you do have to admit he does look quite handsome.

 Although you do have to admit he does look quite handsome

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"SHUT UP JOJO. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HANDLE THIS!" Dio shouted at Jonathan. "I haven't even tried. How can you be so sure that I couldn't make it work?" Dio angrily glares at Jonathan who just look at him seriously. Giorno, Jotaro and Josuke was standing right there, looking at the both of them fighting. The three of them just sighs in union while the two kept fighting. "What's wrong?" You look at three of them, hoping for some answers. "They were fighting about who should handle some stuff." Giorno answered then he walked to the dining room. "Why is your hair so messy YN?" Josuke pointed out that you haven't fix your god damn messy hair. "I just woke up..." Josuke stares at you in surprise and says nothing. "Yare Yare Daze. Looks like they just going to keep fighting. I have things to do so see you later." Jotaro exited the room and went..... somewhere. "What things does Jotaro has to do?" You asked with curiosity. "Maybe reading through some marine life things again, probably dolphins..." Both of you sighs lightly and you went and took the paper. They didn't even notice your existence before Dio partically shouted at you, "HEY WOMAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" "YN, it's none of your business. You don't have to help—" You sighs as you gave them some advice on how to slipt up the project they were working on. Even though you don't seem like those type of smart asses but you are incredibly smart yourself. 

You walk away to your room while they look at you in surprise. You just continue doing your work so people won't shout at you later. Have I mention you also do artwork for big gaming companies? Oh yeah I haven't.

End of chapter 2...

It probably sucked. Sorry....

Daily life with the Joestar familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें