11

So nobody is going to question my disappearance? Nice enough I guess....
Sorry for being gone. And JOJO FRIDAY IS BACK YALL

Maybe it's just your imagination once again but you did hear someone having a shouting war. Well, that wouldn't be too surprising if it wasn't the one you heard many years ago. You remembered it surprisingly well even though it happened when you were a kid.

........

"They're fighting again aren't they?" Nia stare at the scene that is unfolding in front of both of you. A screaming match between your parents. They would occasionally fight with each other over money situation. Maybe it's because they're too materialistic, something that you and your sister never had. Or just probably arguing over a large disagreement. They usually would take this outside and wouldn't hurt the both of you. Although being considerate about hurting the both of you physically doesn't mean it didn't hurt the both of you mentally. Even though none of you would voice about it, you rather have a peaceful and calm household rather than a having a shouting war every single day. For quite a long while you couldn't even smile a little, unlike your sister who could still let out a warm smile, even so you could tell that it was a complete facade. However one day, while you were walking home alone. You usually would walk home with your sister however she needed to stay back late that day so you have to walk home alone. That was a bad idea as you got abducted by an adult, somewhere around the age of 30. You could tell something, this man wasn't a kidnapper however the way he look at you could tell that he's a child molester. You were too scared to collect in what he was saying but once he licked his lips, you know you were in a big trouble. "You... Look so cute and beautiful." When one of his hands starting stroking your cheeks, you reacted (subconsciously) by punching him in the face. What you didn't realise by that time is the thing that hit that man in the face is your stand, Paradise City. When the man was suddenly send flying, you quickly ran away. You ran and ran and ran out of fear until you hit someone's leg. "What's wrong little girl? Are you lost?" You were lucky that an officer found you. You quickly told the officer what happened and he found his buddies and quickly arrested the man. Even it made you happy, you couldn't feel more terrible afterwards.

.......

"YOU ONE USELESS DAUGHTER!!" Your mother slapped your sister once more as you cried for her to stop. Now you know that they aren't actually nice people. Those days went on like usual, you would never smile like you usually do and grow a more sad look. Your sister grow more scars on her body and make you cry everything you look at it. They were tough even so some people made it more bearable to go through. You met Jotaro and Josuke. They made your day better even though everyday was the same mental pain and torture. Eventually you also met Erina, Lisa Lisa (Elizabeth Joestar) and Suzie Q. All of them would always try their best to cheer you up and you did the same for them and your sister. You saw it as a blessing in disguise and that made you never wanted to go home. You picked up art as your hobby and potential career choice. That was also because you first met Josuke and Jotaro while you were observing one of them.

.......

You were so in depth with your artwork that you forgot how creepy people would feel that you are staring at them for so long. "That's so cool!" You immediately heard someone right beside you and you quickly took a peak. It was the same dude that caught your eye, Josuke Higasikata (I probably spelled his name wrong..). You nodded your head as you continued to draw some of the last details. "You drew me huh?" You quickly whip your head to his direction and blushed. He only gave you a cheeky smile and gave you his hand, "I'm Josuke Higasikata." You shook his hand and quickly saw that Jotaro Kujo was right behind him. "Let's go, Josuke." He got pulled away but he still wave at you. For the first time in a forever you smile lightly as you wave goodbye at their direction.

......

"YN? YN!" You heard someone shout as you quickly jolted up. "Huh?" You quickly share at the person beside you, that person being a quite concerned looking Erina. "What's wrong?" You look at her curiously while she pointed at your cheeks which you only realised that you were crying for a bit. You laughed it off and wave your hand. "I'm fine. I'm fine." She stare at you suspiciously before sighing a bit. "Breakfast is ready. You can eat it now." She smiled before leaving your hand. Although she stopped at your doorway, "If there's something wrong, you could tell us anything." She walk out of the doorway with a light smile of reassurance. No matter how long would the nice family facade last, you will be happy knowing that you have friends that would support you no matter what. That made you look forward to tomorrow.

Name: I will survive

Stand appearance: A humanoid stand with golden plats and a gold color scheme. Much like CrazyD design. The head look like it's user's head.

Stand ability: Soul Manipulation

1.  Any person that came in contact with the stand, the user could see what they're doing through the person's eye. Could also see what they're doing up to an hour ago

2. The user could switch souls with someone else close to the user. Even animals as well.

3. Could pull a animal or person soul out. The user could either kill them or heal someone else or themselves. The user could still return it back. The user could use it on themselves.

Weakness: When inside someone else's body, if the person hit the user before the attack is finished (example King Crimson fist is still at your guts) if the user swap back the damage would be transferred to the user instead. Other than that nothing really.

Stand stats
Power: None (It cannot fight)
Speed:A (As fast as Starplat or CrazyD)
Range:A (Could kill an entire large warehouse of people)
Durability:A (You cannot break it only if two Starplat strength hit the stand at the same time)
Precision:A
Potential:E

Stand used: Nia (last name)