15

Happy Halloween! Am I'm late?

"Let's celebrate Halloween!" If weren't for Joseph's enthusiasm, you wouldn't realize it's Halloween already. But to be completely honest, Joseph isn't the only person who seem excited to celebrate Halloween. Everyone else seems excited to celebrate Halloween,  including Dio even though he keeps denying that he too wants to celebrate Halloween. "This crap is childish.." He says that but his facial expression has betrayed him completely. "Come on, Dio. Let's celebrate Halloween together!" He keeps shaking his head and looking away (like a kid) even though he WANTS to celebrate. "Let not bother with Dio first, Jonathan. We have some amount of decorating to do..." Jolyne mentioned while looking around the big but feels somewhat empty living room because there's no decoration or anything. 

"Well....... Don't we have some spooky stuff on the attic? Let's grab those!" Right after Josuke suggested to go to the attic, Joseph was immediately gone. Everyone else was going right up until Johnny mentioned that he wanted Giorno to stay behind for some reason. Maybe he feels lonely and uncomfortable because Dio is right there, but who knows. (He has something installed for you guys....)

........

Everyone else went to the attic and started to search for the things. Since the attic doesn't have the light, you guys were forced to share a torchlight. "It's quite dusty here, do you guys clean it?" The person you were sharing the torchlight with is Lisa Lisa, who just drug through a random box you just found. "We do clean it. But it was such a long time ago..." She brought something up and there was quite a amount of dust. When the dust was settled, someone brought their own torchlight to their face and 'attempted' to scare the both of you, which didn't work. The both of you only stare at the person as they say 'boo'. Lisa Lisa quickly snatched the torchlight from the person's hand, who is Jolyne. "That was not funny, Jolyne. You didn't even try.." Lisa Lisa  instead shine the bright light at Jolyne. But this time, someone with a zombie head 'bit' Jolyne and you and Jolyne (Lisa was freaked out for a second) almost screamed and punch the 'zombie'. "Yo dudes! It's just me alright!" Josuke quickly take his helmet off and revealed himself before the both of you could punch him. "I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat, Jolyne." Jolyne glared at him and Josuke just laughed. "Aren't you suppose to sharing a torchlight with someone?" The three of you look at him while hearing a not so loud screaming voice coming to the direction of the four of you. It's Joseph and he quickly clings onto you for life. "IT'S SCARY! STOP IT STOP IT!"  Someone was wearing a white cloth and he quickly take it off, this time it's Jotaro. "Is this a scaring contest?" You ask while looking at all of them who just smiled cheekily (Outside of Lisa Lisa). "You guys......" She sighs lightly while everyone else laughs.

........

The moment all of you went back downstairs, the lights were off. Like, it's completely pitch black outside of the torch lights. "Um..... guys?" Josuke was the first to ask while Joseph is clinging onto him for dear life. "Why is it so dark?" Josuke wave his torchlight around to see if there's anyone there. "Where is Johnny, Giorno and Dio?" Everyone was shaking a little (outside from Jotaro who wasn't faze by it). "Hello?...." Jonathan said while guiding the rest of you. Someone suddenly ran past all of you because all of you saw someone's shadow. "Jo..... Jonathan..... Why is our house so dark?...." Erina ask while still clinging onto Jonathan for dear life and shaking quite vigorously. "I don't know...." Jotaro sighs and walks downstairs first. "It must be some sort of prank...." Josuke followed Jotaro while Joseph is still clinging onto him. The three of them were gone and the rest didn't dare to move another step. 

A mouse quickly runs by which scares everyone again. A sinister voice said, "We.... got... you.... now...." It was from behind you and you quickly turned around to be met with a knife. You could hear three other people scream loudly and you closed your eyes. Only until you heard light switches being flicked opened that you opened your eyes, only to be met with Giorno who has a mischievous smile on his face. "Boo!" He said before he laughed and keep his knife away. You sigh before you glare at Giorno, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?!" He keeps laughing as the others sighs in relief as well. Joseph, Josuke and Jotaro came back to where the you guys are while dragging Johnny and Dio. "These bastards scare us....." Jotaro said while grunting while Dio was still laughing even though he's getting dragged.  All of you just had a laugh but Giorno didn't escape getting scolded by the others and so was Johnny and Dio. 

It was a great Halloween.