7

You choose to go through an all-nighter so you could finish the final pages of your week comic. At this point everyone had fallen asleep. You originally wanted to do this right before they slept but...

1 hour earlier....
You picked up your laptop and stayed at the living room. You did already start working after dinner but Jonathan being Jonathan just had to stop you right away. "Young lady, you need to stop." He stood behind you, staring at you somewhat angrily. It's already 11:43 p.m. and almost everyone had fallen asleep. Aside from Josuke and Jotaro because they need to beat finish the final stage of (whatever game). "But–" "No buts young lady. You have work enough today, you need to sleep." Despite your best attempts at convincing him to let you work some more, he didn't buy it. Instead, he carried you (bridal style) to you room. Even though he's angry, he still a motherly gentlemen. He sigh a bit before placing you on the bed and closing the light before leaving your room. Either he was a bit fed up or ignorant but he didn't seem to notice the blush on your face when he carried you to your room. Sure he's incredibly buff but his hands still feel nice and warm. You decided that it was not time for you to go out since Jonathan is probably going to drag you back into your room again. So you pretend to be asleep while planning out your escape plan to the living room so you could work.
Now...

You kept working on the new page and only left out some detail for the last page that you need to update tomorrow. You still need to clean up some edges and mistakes left and right from other panels but it's fine. You were working on the page when all of the sudden, a yawn erupted from near the staircase. Even though you couldn't recognize the yawn, you did recognize the voice soon after. "YN? What are you doing so late at night?" Joseph ask while approaching you in curiosity. "Working. And don't talk so loud alright?" You said a bit more irritated. He looked over at your shoulder while grinning like an idiot. "Looking good YN." You gave a little glare at him before continuing to work. "What are YOU doing so late at night?" For personal reasons, you increase the pitch of 'you' so he could hear it right. "Ohhh~ Sweet little YN worry about me? Is the world ending?!" He screamed a bit before saying his famous line, "OH MY GOD!" He didn't scream that loud but loud enough that you could hear it. "Dammit Joseph be quiet!" You glare at him and that stupid smirk on his face. "Come on YN, don't be so angry!" He slowly sneak up behind you while you keep working on the panels. You look irritated before turning to face him. "Dammit Jose—" For his own reason he brought you to a bone crushing hug. He hid his head on your neck and some color had form on his face but you can't see it. You started blushing yourself as well and already stuttering to say anything at all. "J-J—Joseph w-w-w-what are y—" All of the sudden he grab both of your cheeks and stare at you in the eye. "YN...." "Wh..What is it?..." He took a breath first before moving forward. "What—" "Shh.. you don't want to wake anyone up do you?..." Using all of his courage, he kissed you. JOSEPH JOESTAR kissed YOU. His lips were soft and gentle. You were freaking out at first before you melted into the kiss. After a good minute or so, he finally pulled away. Right now you were embarrassed to the point where you don't want to even look at him in the eye. "You're so cute... So cute..." He said while stroking both of your cheeks. "I hate you, Joseph Joestar..." You whispered but he could still hear you. "I love you, YN." Right now you really want to hide in a hole and never come out of it. You quickly hid your face on his chest while he kept laughing. "Hahaha, you're so cute YN!" He place his head on your hair and kept nuzzling your head. "How much work do you have left?" "A.. a little bit left.." You mumbled to his chest He smile a bit while patting your head, "Then, do finish your work first. I'll wait for you." You quickly shot your head up and look at him in surprise, "Huh.. Huh? Why?" He is still patting your head while having the idiotic smirk of his, "I want sleep with you. Can't I?" You quickly back up away from him and shook your head. "Hmm.... Okay then." He surprisingly enough, walked away from you. Of course, this wouldn't be like Joseph would it? "I'll come in your room and sleep with you then." You have a large blush of your own before giving Joseph a deadly glare while he went away laughing.

End of chapter 7

I guess let the Harem began!