21

I somehow manage to get over 4K reads and over 100 votes.

No amount of thank you could express how happy I am!

New Year Eve party, just with the Joestar family.

But everyone is drunk and it was drunk Jolyne's idea to play truth or dare. Obviously using a empty wine bottle to play. Playing almost everyone being drunk (besides you, Jonathan and Erina), you would expect the drunks to ask some stupid questions and some very inappropriate dare. Of course, that is exactly what happened

[5 minutes before 12 a.m.]

"LET'S SPIN THE BOTTLE!" A drunk Jolyne excitedly said along with the bottle of wine still on her hand. You immediately spun the bottle before anyone could so that they don't break it. However this somehow enraged the already pissed off Josuke, "WHO SAID YOU COULD SPIN THE BOTTLE?!" He stood up, face obviously look like a drunkard. You got shocked and backed away a little, before Josuke getting pulled down by a silent but sort of clingy and talkative Jotaro, "Don't scold YN, Josuke." Then, you notice the bottle was pointing at a silent and moody Giorno. "TRUTH OR DARE?!" Suddenly just about everyone enthusiastically ask Giorno, who took another sip of his wine before saying, "Dare."

Of course, Jolyne has to ask him with a mischievous grin on her face. Whatever she ask is not going to end well in every way. "Alright..... I dare you to..." Her eyes scan across everyone and stopped on you. Oh no, this is not going to end well for you.

[R.I.P Y/N 2K17]

"KISS Y/N ON THE LIPS!" Alright, it isn't that bad but considering a drunk person is going to kiss you, you might need to run. As Giorno calmly place his wine glass on the ground, you slowly back away. Well, he did caught you quickly so running is not an option, [RUNNING (Disable)]. He grabbed your cheeks and gently caressed it before actually kissing you which short lived before Joseph pulled him away after 2 seconds. "NOT FAIR!" That gave you the actual chance to dodge him for a little but then again Joseph just decided to chase you. "JONATHAN, HELP!" Joseph tackled you down before Jonathan quickly dragged him away. You sigh before sitting down back to your spot and Joseph is sort of brimming with jealously.

Joseph decided to spin the bottle and it pointed at Suzie Q. "TRUTH OR DARE?!" She giggled a little before falling to the side, still giggling. "TRUTH!" Jolyne again ask Suzie, "WHO'S YOUR CRUSH!" She somehow looks awake and continue to giggle while pointing at Joseph, at this point everyone was giggling. "CAESAR WAS WRONG ABOUT ME NOT GETTING A GIRLFRIEND!!" He loss all the jealously instead now swinging from side to side and brimming with happiness along with that grin of his. Sure change his mood real quick.

You spun the bottle again and it pointed at Josuke, who was just having a silly grin on his face. "TRUTH OR DARE JOSUKE?!" Jolyne who was literally right beside Josuke shouted to nobody. "TRUTH!" As Josuke said with confidence, no sure it this is a good thing. "ARE YOU GAY?!?!" 'YES!" Suddenly, silence fills the room as everyone was shocked and stopped looking like a couple of drunks. Everyone who was previously drunk became awake. "Are you sure?..." Erina ask while looking at the awkward potato that was Josuke. "Urm....... yeah?.." He looked away from everyone before Joseph enthusiastically shouting, 'HELL YEAH! JOSUKE IS GAY!" He stood up and completely chugged the entire can of beer before Lisa Lisa started chanting, "JOSUKE IS GAY! JOSUKE IS GAY!" Everyone followed along while Jonathan and Erina just laughed and you just had to record this moment.

"JOSUKE IS GAY! JOSUKE IS GAY! JOSUKE IS GAY! JOSUKE IS GAY! JOSUKE IS GAY!"

[3 minutes before 12 a.m.]

Jotaro spun the bottle when the chanting stopped and it pointed at Jonathan. "TRUTH OR DARE?!" "Um.. dare?" Oh poor Jonathan, he didn't know what was coming. As everyone drank more, they became more progressively drunk. You wouldn't choose dare if you were Jonathan, because they are obviously going to ask him do some stupid crap. "STRIP UNTIL YOUR UNDERWEAR!" As Joseph excitedly said. Jonathan's face showed regret and although he tried convincing them to dare him something else, they just force Jonathan to strip until his underwear. Sure, an embarrassed Jonathan looked cute and all but the fact is don't do another dare unless you're too brave.

Giorno still silently spun the bottle and it pointed at you. You didn't want to take the risk so you say truth instead. "ARE YOU A VIRGIN?!" And with that, you could feel all eyes on you. Even a not really interested Jotaro looked you exicitedly. "I am..." However, this didn't lead to the next person instead Jolyne added, "WHO WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH?!" "Um..... can I not choose?" She vigorously shook her head and you sigh. "Play with the rules, Y/N!" Josuke said while grinning. You said,

[If you choose Jonathan, he will be even more red and tries to say something but fail]

[If you choose Joseph, he will grin while shouting "ALL WOMEN LOVES ME!"]

[If you choose Jotaro, he will drink his beer and just say, "Yare Yare Daze" but his face will be a little red]

[If you choose Josuke, he will be like Jonathan but grinning like an idiot]

[If you choose Giorno, he will look at you and smiles, "Really, mio amore?"]

[If you choose Jolyne, she will be grinning mischievously, "OH...."]

[If you choose Johnny, he will be embarrassed and tries to be sarcastic but fail at it]

Either way, everyone just howls like a wolf or say"OOOOHHHHHHH!"

You spun the bottle again and this time it points at Johnny who immediately says truth. "WHO DO YOU LOVE MORE, DIEGO OR GYRO?!" "I FREAKING HATE THE BOTH OF THEM!" Okay, he's way too drunk but he says that all the time. "YEAH, ME TOO!" Joseph says with passion and then, Jolyne starts saying, "FUCK DIEGO, FUCK DIO!" With passion, everyone started chanting once more and you recorded it.

"FUCK DIEGO, FUCK DIO!" "FUCK DIEGO, FUCK DIO!""FUCK DIEGO, FUCK DIO!"

[35 seconds before 12 a.m.]

"GUYS! GUYS! THE COUNTDOWN!" Josuke shouted with passion while Jonathan somehow manage to get his clothes back without anyone attempting to block him.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

.....

Hey, it's 2019! Who knew time flew pass that quick? Anyways, I wish you all have a Happy New Year and thank you for the support. Sure, it hasn't even been a year since I joined Wattpad but it's nice writing stories that you could post online and making people's day a more special one.

Once more I hereby wishing all of you have a happy new year

And

See you next week!

-A gift from the Joestar Family