33

Fistly I'd like to thank Koro610 for giving me the idea.

Jonathan decided that it was a good idea to go to the beach for a day. Bringing Dio along for the ride as well.

Honestly, Jonathan's idea to bring along Dio is terrible. Partically everyone rejected the idea, with Giorno and Johnny being the only exception.

Right up until Diego came as well.

Well, today is going to be the worst day in your whole life.

Jonathan rented out an entire beach and a sizeable house to spent the night at. 

The cars were almost filled the brim with the amount of luggage they brought along, you swore that the luggages have things that are worth more than a one night stay near the beach. What did they even stuff inside all those luggage?  

When you reached, you're starting to think maybe today isn't that bad at all. The water looks beautiful and somehow even with the sun shining down on everyone, it's still quite windy. The sea breeze along with the picture perfect white sand it quite the dream come true. 

Now, you don't really regret it.

The men were the ones to change first, and of course Johnny couldn't join as he couldn't swim. While the girls were waiting for their turn, you heard some screams and someone wailing like a whale upstairs. Somehow it sounded like bloody murder as the screams and shouting get louder and louder. Lisa sighed and went upstairs to scold them. 

You couldn't hear what she said, but it's probably something terrifying as the commotion upstairs suddenly quiet down. 

"Lisa Lisa is the most terrifying one out of all of us." Suzie said with a complicated smile on her face.

[While I was writing this, Versace On The Floor was playing]

When everyone came downstairs, you actually tried your hardest to not nosebleed and pass out immediately. You always have known somehow the Joestar family produce either the most handsome or the most badass kids. But you haven't realise that they have so much muscle underneath that questionably weird clothes they wear. 

Can someone explain why they have so much muscle? Probably no one. But their bodies are quite..... the feast for the eyes.

Instead of nose bleeding, you just fell onto whoever was sitting right next to you. Which so happens to be Jolyne. She just knowingly smiles at you with some hint of mischeif in her eyes. 

"They look so handsome, don't you agree YN-chan~" 

"Goddamit Jolyne..." She just chuckles.

When the rest of you was done changing, the first thing Jolyne did was dragging you outside of the house to the beach. And she asked almost everyone what they think of you. 

I'll just leave it up to your imagination of what you're wearing.

Their response:

- "You look beautiful." Jonathan smiles. You blush a lttle while Jolyne gave you a thumbs up.

- "I never imagined you would wear something like this, but you look great!" Joseph smiles cheekily. He almost peck you on the cheeck if not for Jolyne punching his face before he could do so. 

- "........ You look nice ........." Jotaro actually blushes a little while looking away (He doesn't have his hat on). He kinda just mumble that out but you could still hear him. Jolyne attempted to press him further but he just says his usual 'Yare Yare Daze'

- "Cute. Y-Yeah yo-you lo-ook cute...." Josuke is blushing madly and Jolyne pocked fun at him for it. 

- "You look gorgeous, amore." Giorno has his usual charming smile on. He actually kissed your palm which amde you blush madly. Jolyne is clapping her hadns while Stone Free is puching Joseph because he screamed 'OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT WOMANIZER!'