37

Another day another bunch of problems.

A) Jotaro and Jolyne are fighting due to something, you weren't sure what the actual reason for the fighting, only something Josuke mentions as 'Marine Wild Life fetishs and shit'. 

B) Johnny now could kind of walk, which is nice. If it wasn't for the fact that Joseph somehow trying to break his legs at every given moment. He's lucky that Johnny haven't decided to bash his head with Tusk. 

But he wants to.

C) Josuke and Giorno is having a very civilised arguement, with passive agressive tone of voices. What are they actually arguing about? You're not sure.

D) Jonathan is having a panic attack due to all the things that are happening at the same time (all of the above) and he's trying to solve them, himself.

You just walk back to your room as you promise yourself that you will clean your rather messy and dusty room, so you actually are doing it. You could care less about what happens unless something major happens and it affects you as well. 

Your mission right now, clean up your room.

You were cleaning out some of the trash that was lingering around your room, until someone burst right through the door. There are two person that burst right into your room, which so happens to be Giorno and Josuke.

 You originally wanted to scold them for bursting into your room uninvinted, but then this happened.

"YN-chan, who do you think is better suited to be your boyfriend?" Josuke says.

He didn't stutter and Giorno didn't scold him for saying something stupid. This time, is actually a serious question that they want, need you to answer it.

You stare at them for a couple of seconds, blinking your eyes again and again to make sure you're not dreaming. To absolutely make sure that you are not dreaming, you look at them with the same seriousness in your eyes.

 "I have a weird thing to ask, but could you punch me? Just punch me lightly."

They both also blink for a couple of second. Josuke eventually agrees to punch you lightly in the face. He actually done it, but it didn't hurt that much. Now, you are absolutely sure that you are not dreaming, not at all.

"I..." You are truly at a loss of words, your cheeks are turning red. You stare at the ground for a bit before managing to look at the both of them. Despite this, you can see and hear the both of them chuckling in amusment. Which sounds like music to your ears. 

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW. GET OUT OF HERE!" In a panic and embarrass mood, you push the both of them out and close your door. You gently sigh when you hear footsteps slowly but surely fading away. 

Because of this, you somehow clean up a lot of stuff at a very short amount of time. But you keep talking to yourself the whole time.

Literally 10 minutes later~

Someone knocks on your door, so you go ahead and open it. 

At this point your mission is almost done, there are some things left before you can get a trophy for accomplishing this mission. 

The person behind the door happens to be a distressed Jonathan, he just looks so done with everything and you truly feel bad for him. "What's wrong, Jonathan?" 

"I'm sorry YN-chan, could you help me oversee Johnny for a minute? I have things to do...." 

You really do feel for Jonathan, especially when he tries to hide his tiredness behind his smily face. You agree to it immediately without thinking much, you have ways to deal with other people after all.

You go downstairs and to your dismay, Joseph is trying to break Johnny's legs, again.

You sigh before throwing Joseph into the space that you just open up. Johnny is actually grateful taht you throw Joseph out of the picture. You and Johnny sit down on the couch, and you take the chance to relax a bit.

"Someone's been really popular lately....." Even though he didn't points it at you, but you can feel the energy.

"What do you mean?" He got your interest immediately.

"Have you not notice? They've been talking about you lately."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Some people, when they are in love, they do stupid shits..."

 Johnny just starts silently laughing while you start to get his somewhat vague words. This makes you blush immediately.

You really still have to decide which present you like more, the seashells in a bottle with a couple of short messages, or the sand art with some accessories.

In the meantime, you just hide your face in the pillow while Johnny continues to snicker at you.