27

Today is a traumatic day. So listen to this while reading this today.

If this isn't a mistake, you don't know what even 'mistake' means anymore.

Whose idea was it that you cross dress as a dude and five others cross dress as a girl?
Right, Jolyne and Joseph's stupid idea.

Because the six of you loss a bet and agreed to this as a form of punishment. Oh how much you wish dear God will kill you today because of shame. Lucky for you guys this time Jolyne handled the clothing and makeup while Joseph just filmed the whole thing. You swear he would use it against you guys in the future for blackmailing or something along those lines.

The six people are Giorno, Abbacchio, Mista, Narancia, Jonathan and you.

"Why the FUCK did you make me do this?" Abbacchio semi glares at Bruno who just took a photo.

"A promise is a promise, Abba-kun." Jolyne snickers at Abbacchio who if not because of Narancia holding him back, could already chop Jolyne's head off.

If you were honest, everyone doesn't look bad cross dressing, especially Giorno and Narancia. They look so much like girls you swear if they were to go out to the streets like this, they would definitely get hit on by many people. Though, if Joseph were the one who handled the costumes and makeup, it would look like an ABOMINATION. Since everyone else is not at home, you wouldn't have to deal with Josuke 'accidentally' mentioning that you cross dressed as a dude and looked good to your friends, or even worse Rohan.

You still want to die of shame though.

"Hehehe, everyone please smile!" Joseph said as he continued filming the six of you.

"Maybe we shouldn't make the, do something like this?" Bruno asked as he sort of pitied everyone else.

"You were the one who suggested it..." Jolyne said with a smile on her face.

"I only suggested it." Bruno bounced back.

"Buccellati, you should've expected they would do this. Even if you only suggested it..." Giorno lets out a sigh

"C-can w-we ta-ke this of-off?" Jonathan somehow muttered as he is currently a blushing mess.

"So cute!" You thought in your own head.

"Everyone looks so good, let's keep it on for a bit longer!" Joseph continue to grin as he keep taking pictures.

"Hmm.... I would agree so as well. YN-Chan is quite cool looking." Somehow Giorno (who originally was on the other side of the room) come close to you with only inches apart from your face. He lifts up your face with a dashing smile on your face.

"LET ME KILL THIS KID!" Abbacchio said with a passionate hate in his eyes.

Yep, today is really one of the worst day ever.....

Today's chapter is rather short. Sorry.

Well, I have a tumblr now. If you want to follow me, ask me for it.

I only opened it cuz I was bored, not sure if I'll ever use it though...