20

MEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY CCCCCHHHHHHRRRRRIIIISSSTTTTMMMMASSS

MERRY CHRISTMAS BOIS! (well it's Christmas today where I live so...)

It's crazy, it's probably the craziest Christmas party you've ever been to. Even so, today is quite fun and interesting. Just about everyone and their friends is here so you just wish nothing will happen (even if you subconsciously thinks SOMETHING is going to go wrong because it LITERALLY happens all the time).

Lucky enough aside from Dio who would obliviously come, no other people aside from everyone's friends came. But, after this dinner party this place is either going to be in pieces or a large mess that you wish you don't have to deal with. Well, a couple of people (Jolyne, Joseph, Johnny, Gyro and among others) have started to bet on who's going to start a fight. No everyone is drunk but some people are certainly halfway drunk and it's quite fun to see them act around other people who are sober or just hate them. It's very fun to see (sort of) drunks becoming more gay. Wow, alcohol is making everyone come out.

The decoration in the living room is no less fancy as it looks awesome and bright, also there's a ton of foods (which are mostly finished) and a large amount of alcohol. Originally Jonathan banned it but then again everyone is a cheeky little bastards so they managed to get through Jonathan and the process is quite fun.

The morning before the party

Everything is already bought yesterday and all they needed to do is prepare the food and put up the decoration. However, because Jonathan banned alcohol during to last year's incident (which involved Dio fighting just about everyone and everything that is near him and poor Josuke needs to heal everyone up by the next morning.) and everyone else was not only sad but disappointed as well. Right up until Joseph decide a plan to bring booze to the party without Jonathan realizing it. He gathered everyone (expect from Dio and Jolyne who were forced to help Jonathan) and devise a plan. "So, Jotaro, Johnny and I will stay here to see if anything happens or changes. Giorno, Josuke and YN will go to the store and let YN keep the booze somewhere." Everyone just nodded their heads and agreed easily because Giorno could drive and you have money, well Josuke is just coming along because of how many drinks you might need for all the people that are coming.

The three of you quickly sneak out and drive to the nearest store (which is 15 minutes away). "You know, why should tell Jonathan if he realizes that we are gone?" When Josuke asks that, the two of you finally realize that and started to panic. Well, only you though as Giorno assured the both of you that he could handle it perfectly fine. The three of you made it to the store and Josuke grab a cart and ran quickly to the beverage/alcohol isle. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, WHAT SHOULD WE BUY? HOW MUCH SHOULD WE BUY??" Josuke is already panicking and you quickly calm him down. Giorno just grab a lot, A LOT of beer into the cart and it's already full. "We probably need more!" Josuke again started panicking, you went ahead and get another one and once again Giorno just throw as much beer as he can fit into that cart. To be completely honest the three of you almost clear up that entire section and Josuke still think it isn't enough but you could understand why. "Honestly should we buy more? I think this is more than enough...." Josuke almost panics before you quickly push him to the counter. Obliviously the cashier was surprised that three people buy some much beer but the poor cashier just ignored everything. Lucky for you, you have enough money even if you didn't have enough you still your debit card. And also it was nice enough that Josuke came because this is way too heavy for you to take it. You opened up a blank space and the two of them place the dozen of beer inside. Sure, it was easy but now if anyone (especially Lisa Lisa) who wasn't part of the plan know the three of you are gone and Giorno couldn't lie past the person, you might need to spill the beans. Let's hope you don't have to.

Once the three of you made back, luckily no one was around so nobody have to ask anything which you just sigh. "Giorno, Josuke, YN! Come and help!" Erina who was either oblivious or ignorant that the fact three of you have been suspiciously gone, still ask the three of you to help. So, everyone started helping to put up the decoration especially the sort of giant tree that Jonathan bought and the amount of gifts that is going to be under the tree. Joseph almost broke the ointments because he taught it would be funny but after Jotaro smash his face to the ground he throw that thought away. Everyone chuckled at the sight of Jotaro smashing Joseph's face to the ground.

"Who should place the star on top of the tree?" Everyone look at each other and all of the sudden Jonathan grab Giorno as high as he can to let Giorno place the star. It's a bit too tall for him even so he had because he was the one holding it. Obviously everyone started to take as much pictures as they can, when Giorno is place back down, he send dead glare at everyone and almost turned some people's phones into a snake so he could strangle them and force them to delete the pictures. He's 100% sure someone is going to blackmail them in the future but it's too late. He can't blame Jonathan either and no one wants to be in the wrath of either a angry or disappointed Jonathan Joestar.
Back to now
Me: Alright! Let's start gift giving!
Everyone: ?
Jonathan: Um.... You have a change of heart?
Me: Nah, I just change my mind!
Joseph: Aww.... But I wanted to play secret Santa!
Me: I'm going to destroy whatever plans you have!
Joseph: I hate you...!
Me: Hehehe! I'll give it to all the Joestars and Dio as well!
Me: Jonathan first! Here's a little gift for you.
Jonathan: Thank You! *Unwraps gift*
Jonathan: Um.....
Jonathan: What is this?
Jonathan: Awww! A cute dog...
Jolyne: What dog? What dog?
Joseph: OOOOOOHHHHHH
Jonathan: *Sobs*
Me: Don't. Don't cry
Jonathan: I wanted *sobs* another dog other than *sobs* Danny *sobs*....
Me: Alright, calm down Jonathan! Now, it's Joseph's turn!
Joseph: YES! YES! YES! YES! What is it? What is it!
Me: Relax dude.... *Gives Joseph gift*
Joseph: *Unwraps gift* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Josuke: WHY?!
Me: Hey it's Joseph after all!
Jolyne: HEHEHEHEHE! JOSUKE!!!
Josuke: NOOOOOOOO!
Joseph: Thanks for the prank gadgets!
Me: Alright! It's Jotaro's turn.
Me: *Gives the gift to Jotaro* Open it!
Jotaro: *Silently unwraps gift*
Jolyne: What did you get?!
Jolyne: Oh, there's a bunch of Marine Biology stuff and um...
Me: A boat. More like a yacht.
Joseph: HOLY SHIT ARE YOU RICH??!!!!?!
Me: Relax
Jotaro: *Smiles a little*
Jolyne: JOTARO SMILED
Josuke: OMG!
Jotaro: Yare Yare daze...
Me: Hahaha! Alright now it's your turn, Josuke!
Josuke: Oh! What's this? *Unwraps gift*
Me: You still have to make your pompadour as nice as possible!
Josuke: Thanks! It is expensive?
Me: Not really I guess...
Josuke: *Must protect precious boi smile*
Me: *Holy shit*. Alright Giorno haven't say anything. Your turn!
Giorno: ........
Giorno: *Unwrap gift* Ok...
Josuke: What is it?
Giorno: *Quickly hides it*
Josuke: What did you gave?
Me: A couple of clothes and a painting
Josuke: Just that? Oh...
Me: Now it's Jolyne turn!
Josuke: Oh Oh, What is it?
Jolyne: *Unwraps gift* It's cute!
Jolyne: Where did you got this anyways?
Josuke: What keychain is that character?
Me: It's a Slyveon keychain and a Chester Christmas plush
Jolyne: Thanks! It's really cute!
Me: Hehehe! Alright I'll help you open it!
Johnny: That's.... huh?
Me: If you regain your ability to walk them you could use this!
Johnny: You.. *Look away lightly sobbing*
Me: That's all. It became like a shitpost, WTH....

Merry Christmas again and have a nice day!