5

Let's celebrate the Anime coming out on October 5th!
Warning: Swearing included
You were dead tired today, the reason? You overworked yourself of course. (Don't do that in like a forever K?) You were only forced to wake up because he said so. At least this he is surprisingly enough,
Giorno Giovanna.
You only knew his full name because Jonathan told you so. Anyways, he insisted of having you wake up even though you feel tired.
"Why did you have to wake me up?.." You ask him in between yawns. "Sorry about that but I'll tell you later okay?" You couldn't say anything but just nod your head. You still somehow manage to keep yourself awake and not drop asleep or drop to the ground. Before you could even get into the restaurant he brought you to, you could hear someone or all least some people screaming at each other. "YOU'RE SO F**KING STUPID!" "DON'T ORDER ME AROUND!!" You sighed lightly so does Giorno. Have I mention this before? You turn into what Joseph call, grumpy old man mode when you're overly tired. Of course Giorno walk beside you so you don't fall down or anything. Both of you made your way to the table where one person who was wearing an outfit that make him look like Swiss cheese and the other person would look like a girl but you could identify that is a he not a she. They immediately stop fighting and stare at you along with the others at the table. Giorno sat down first and immediately greeted his friends, "Buon giorno guys. This is YN by the way." He introduce you to his friends while you tried to sleep. "Giorno, I never knew you had a female friend aside from Trish." The one with a weird cap with an arrow said. "What are you trying to say, Mista?" Giorno kind of glared at Mista. While they had a little stare down, a man with black hair greeted you. "My name is Bruno," He then pointed at the man with white hair, "He's Abbachio," then at the Swiss cheese man and the 'girl', "He's Fugo and that's Narancia." They both exchange you a smile to which you smile back as well. "I'm Trish, nice to meet you YN." The female of the group smile at you as well. "Why do you seem so tired, YN?" Fugo ask curiously. "I overwork myself. Hehe..." You laugh a bit before plopping your head back to your arms. You were trying to sleep a bit until Narancia ask you, "How old are you?" "I'm 17 this year.." He let out a tiny 'oh'. "Giorno, Why did you drag her here?" Trish ask while sort of glaring at him. "Because I just want to introduce you all to her." All of them except you gave a 'oh really?' look. "That's all really.." He said while drinking his tea. "What plans do you have on your brain, Giorno?...." Mista said in a slight teasing voice. "Get your mind out of the gutter..." Everyone look at him in suspicion and then at you, who is currently somewhat sleeping. "How did you know Giorno, YN?" You raise your head back up to see everyone except Giorno staring at you in curiosity. "I was forced to live in the Joestar mansion for a little while.." Your voice trailing off at the last part before you plopped your head back to you arms. "Have he done anything to you yet?" Narancia curiously checking around you. "Maybe he– OUCH!" He got hit in the head by Fugo who glares at him. "It's impolite, Narancia. Don't always jump to conclusion."  Narancia then glare at Fugo as well. "YOU USE YOUR BRAIN TOO MUCH!!" He started screaming at Fugo. "YOU'RE TOO DUMB!" Fugo then scream back at Narancia. "YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" He picked up his fork. "Oh crap, they're going to kill each other.." Mista said while looking at the situation unfolding in front of him. Before Bruno could even stop them from fighting, you stood up and slam your hands on the table. Everyone shut up and stare at you in shook, nobody dared to even say anything. "If you want to fight, *glares at them both* GET. THE. F**K. OUTSIDE. BI***ES." Well now you guess Joseph wasn't wrong about the grumpy old man thing then. They both quietly sat down and no one dared to utter a word. Although Fugo and Narancia were speechless, Giorno smiled lightly, Bruno shaking his head, Abbachio had a little smirk while drinking his tea and Mista and Trish tried too hard not to laugh. Mista was the first one to say something about it, "YOU GUYS GOT YOUR ASS SCREAMED AT BY A GIRL!" He said while half screaming. Everyone aside from the two started laughing while you shook your head. Looks like this is the weirdest breakfast you ever had.
.......................
The day went like usual aside from tonight's dinner...
Unsure of who's idea was it that you guys start a karaoke. So, all of you took turns to sing a song while everyone cheered on. You all agreed to let Joseph go last because when he sings, it will be disastrous. VERY. DISASTROUS. Oh yeah, Dio was here today too even though he was still salty about the garden incident.
Somehow Jotaro was the first one to start and he took a breath for some reason. He used his own phone to Bluetooth the mic and the TV. Who knew what song he would choose. It was a bit surprising to you..

[Walk like an Egyptian]
The ending song!
Surprisingly enough he was a pretty good singer and you found yourself clapping and singing along with him. Everyone did the same expect from Dio (of course) and Joseph kept shouting although Josuke did tried to shut him up a couple of time. And Jotaro gave a little bow before walking back to the couch. "Didn't know you could sing so well." You said to him while smiling and he replied you with a rare smile of his own. "Oh~ YN made Jotaro smiled." Joseph half shouted while the rest (expect Dio) chuckled lightly. Joseph got hit in the head (probably by Star Platinum) and gave a puppy dog eye look at you. To which you only smile lightly.
Funny enough it's Dio's turn this time. And you didn't expect too much from him. Well, at least you weren't expect that he would choose this song of all things.

[Never gonna give you up]
Ha! I rick rolled you all!
All of you sighs as Dio started singing like no one was there. It wasn't that terrible but because he didn't care about anything so it made this annoying. "Goddamit someone save me..." Giorno says lightly. He even ended the song with his signature "WRRRYYYY." Some of you cringed while some just smile awkwardly at him. Everyone gave him an awkward pity clap and smile lightly while he just sit down and smile proudly even though he sang badly. Quite badly actually.
And for somehow Joseph got the mic and ran in front to sing. Everyone quickly ran away as he began to sing Eat it. Of course, he and Dio almost start fighting again...