16

Someone let me dance for 5 seconds real quick... (More like 11)

Thanks, anyways sorry for the inconsistent update schedule. I'll work on that. First I got to admit that the last chapter wasn't that good..

Anyways, today I'm going to based this week's chapter on...
....................

Whose idea was it again? Oh yeah, it was yours. It was your idea to play truth or dare with beer and some wine. Now they're all drunk. Great, just great. All of the Joestars are here, Dio and Diego are here, some of Giorno's friends (Trish, Bruno and Abbacchio) are here, Cherry boy and Gyro is here. The only few person who are still sober are Cherry boy, Trish, Dio (somewhat) and you. Although you're grateful that you weren't the only person who is sober but it's hard dealing with so many drunk people.

Jolyne is laughing while running around, Josuke is angry and would punch anyone at this point, Joseph is randomly hugging anyone that is close to him (Giorno), Jotaro is ranting his problems to Kakyoin, Jonathan is...... asleep (maybe he passed out), Johnny is crying while mumbling things to Gyro who just keeps giggling, Diego is chewing on Erina's hair, Erina is talking to no one (probably Jonathan but he's asleep), Lisa Lisa is sending death glares, Suzie is laughing, Giorno is... quiet and moody, Bruno is rolling his head on the table, Abbacchio is just clinging onto ... you.

You tried to pry his off a couple of times but he just keeps clinging onto you even tighter. You look at Trish for help and she just looks away. "We should do something about all of them...." Dio said while holding his can of beer and shouting at Jolyne to knock it off. Okay, maybe you're wrong, this Dio is too nice. Oh wait no, he's angry again. "FUCK YOU JOESTARS!!!!" Okay, he's drunk but like Giorno, he's moody. "You know, we really should do something about all these drunkards." Trish said while standing up and going over to Jolyne. She used Spice Girl to knock her out so she wouldn't make so much more mess. "You know, Kakyoin I think I can deal with most of them. But em.... could you help me pry Abbacchio off first?" You said while desperately trying to pry Abbacchio off of you. "Sure, Trish could you sit and listen? I'm sorry...." He whispered loud enough for Trish to hear. She sighs but nodded her head and they both quickly swap their position. Kakyoin used Hierophant Green and got Abbacchio off of you. You sigh in relief and took a look at everyone else. "Trish, do you think you can drive home?"  Trish nodded and Kakyoin sigh while trying to keep a good hold of Abbacchio. "Alright then, I guess it's fine. YN, you sure you could do this alone?" You nodded your head in determination and the both of them starting dragging Bruno and Abbacchio away. You make a quick plan in your head,
Alright then, I should knock them all out, since it's a bit troubling to get them to their rooms. I should watch out for Josuke and Giorno and Dio, there's a chance they might fight me. So... go Jotaro first, the girls, try not to get Josuke's attention and do the same with Dio and Giorno and then get everyone else. Seems simple, Deal!

You didn't move but you just use your stand and knock out Jotaro. He fell on the table and some of them just laughed. You very casually walk by the girls and swiftly knock them out. Dio and Giorno were no problems either but...

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID ABIUT MY HAIR?!" Crap oh crap... Josuke was angry, EXTREMELY ANGRY. He summoned his CrazyD but then again he was drunk. He didn't hit you but he was this close to, you quickly knock him out before he could hit you again. You sigh in relief as you didn't have to fight his CrazyD.

You look at everyone, who are all sleeping and sigh once more. You won't do this again after what happened today. Let's hope that no one ask you anything especially Jolyne and Josuke, since you didn't really want to answer anything. You just went to bed and left them all there.

Not surprise you did have to answer everyone's question in the morning. Especially some of the dare they did when they were drunk (some were half drunk).

So.... is it okay? I hope so....