41

I'm going to entertain myself and everyone bored in quarantine. So for a little bit of time, the book is going to continue.

All of the Joestars plus Dio is currently in quarantine. And you as well, being a responsible citizen and staying at home.

Jonathan already stocked up a shit ton of food before the quarantine was even announced, around a month or two before. He is just worried about the outbreak and just wants everyone to have sufficient food if quarantine happens.

Well, nobody has to worry about food. More like they are worried about their insanity.

It's been well into 3 or so weeks in quarantine, and the usual troublemaker gang is annoying the shit out of everyone for their entertainment. 

Especially Dio, or probably because he's starting to get pretty hard to prank.

Lately, he manages to figure out the prank even during its initial planning. He has also been taking revenge on the troublemaker gang by setting up pranks himself, with some help from the world of course. 

Jotaro is just being himself and reading some marine life books or doing a lot of research, Giorno is either going through different books and e-books or participating in the pranks, Jonathan is trying to keep everyone under control but is so tired and failing so badly you can't help but feel bad for him, Johnny is just watching the entire world burn while drinking his reserved coffee from Gyro, while Dio is just being Dio and be a regular jerk to everyone.

Josuke, Joseph and Jolyne plus the occasional Giorno make up the troublemaker gang. They do a lot of old memes and vines on each other and/or everyone else in the house, then posting it on their social media. 

Side note, everyone's social media has a crap ton of followers. Most of them are in the millions, some are close to million and some is just well-known throughout the Internet.

Joseph's Instagram and Twitter, a.k.a Memelord69 has 820k and 700k followers. He mostly uses his social media to post hate comments or trolling anyone, most being people in the Joestar circle. He likes to shitpost, and nowadays he does it more often. On Instagram, he posts weird things. Anything from dank memes to the most cursed image you could find. 

Also posting about the pranks he's going to do or already done, maybe that's how Dio found out.

Josuke has a Twitch account and Twitter. He doesn't post much about anything, mostly just following other people or checking up on gaming news.  His Twitch account is used for live-streaming, and he gained around 600k followers. 

You joined in on a live stream once, only to find that his chat is almost a perfect 50/50 split. Half of them are thirsty fangirls and the other half is just people who enjoy watching him get better at games.

Jotaro doesn't have a social media presence, but he does appear in an occasional photo that whoever took of him or taken together with him. He seems to be quite popular even without any social media presence. Although you later found out from Kakyoin that he does have a Twitter account, but it's private.

Jonathan has a Twitter and Facebook account. He uses them the most for work, the occasional times he used them for something else was apprehending the troublemaker gang on Twitter to not do stupid shit. However, not even Jonathan can stop them.

He also doesn't completely understand memes or Internet slang, it usually takes him a month or so to get it. Like the one time, Joseph called him a simp and hoe publicly on Twitter. Jonathan came to you and asked the dreaded question,

"YN-chan, what's a simp?"

In your heart you can't answer him that question, so you just pretended to be busy. You're not sure if he ever knew what that meant.