42

Something happened, certainly happened. You don't know how you're supposed to feel about this at all.

Should you be surprised, should you be concerned?

How are you, YN LN, deal with this rather complicated situation?

"Umm..." A small hand grabs on your pants and looks up at you.

Long story short, everyone has turned into children, 5 or 6 years old. You don't know how did this happen or whoever that did this to them since you woke up to Joseph's very loud screeching, which almost broke your eardrums.

"What is it, Jonathan?" You ask gently.

"I... I'm... hungry," His eyes look down and they seem teary.

You suddenly feel bad and nods your head, bringing his over to the kitchen. He does let you go sometimes, but he mostly clings on your leg. 

Before you could even get there, massive chaos is ensuing. 

So everyone is in a kind of 6-year-old mindset, however, they do occasionally talk and say things they usually would. Of course, a 6-year-old can't say that so you just think that they must just change physically and not much mentally.

Jolyne is using Stone Free to trip or tie anyone's leg, Jotaro is just watching although you swear that he 'ora ora' Joseph with Star Platinum earlier, Giorno is just watching along with Johnny, Josuke is trying to get his hair up like usual but he seems to have gotten into a fistfight with Joseph, the aforementioned Joseph is fighting with Josuke with some help from his stand, Dio is just laughing his ass off and Jonathan is still clinging on your leg.

"Everyone.. is out of control.." The good old Jonathan is back.

"They sure are..." You sigh lightly and grabs Jonathan.

You resisted the temptation to say 'Yare Yare Daze', although you did say it in your head. The current situation does lead you to say that. 

You quickly and quietly pass right through the uncontrollable crowd of angry and noisy man(woman)child with Jonathan still safely in your hands. You sigh loudly and grab some leftover food for Jonathan.

It's really cute, seeing how he insisted he could do it himself with his small hands and short statue. You place the food on the table and disappear for a bit, completely trusting Jonathan to take care of himself for a bit. 

You appear again in the living room, trying to decide what to do with them.

You decide to walk over to Giorno's and Johnny's table, where they are enjoying the sight of the chaos. They look at you once they notice you walking to them.

"Tesoro, do you need anything?" Giorno, with his short black hair smiles at you.

"You seem pretty troubled." Johnny tilts his head slightly while staring at you.

You let out a loud sigh and pull a chair to sit between them. They happily obliged, even if it seems a bit weird as the table is slightly larger than they are. 

Not that you mind. As your eyes trail over to the chaos still happening.

Joseph jumps up and grabs Josuke's hand with Hermit Purple and flings him towards himself. Josuke's ShiningD holds the ground and instead grabs onto Hermit Purple, using Joseph's moves against himself.

Jotaro just having a stand rush against Dio, their stands going 'Ora Ora' and 'Muda Muda' without one seeming to be willing to give up on it. Dio is smirking and let out a small 'wry' like he usually would.

Jolyne is tying some string on Jotaro's and Dio's leg, they only realise it when they fall flat on the ground. Jolyne laughing while having a massive smirk on her face. She quickly runs somewhere and hides so both of them won't find her.

You comment on it, "Isn't this just a glorified free for all?"

"It is," Giorno says while still smiling slightly.

Johnny lets out a small chuckle and Tusk Act 1 comes out, "Although having outside interference makes it more interesting."

His nails start spinning and he aims it at Josuke. Josuke is still having to get out of Joseph's grasp so he doesn't go 'Overdrive' on him, so he's too busy to realise what is going on. Johnny smirks for a moment and shots his nail bullet, it only flies right past Josuke's hair, but you think that his intention by the way he's smiling.

"Actually, what happened before all this?" You simply ask them.

Giorno lets out a small sigh while Johnny is busy messing with anyone by shooting his nail bullets. Johnny is being entertained by doing that, so you aren't sure whether or not you should stop him before someone considers killing him.

"We all got turned into children when Joseph broke something. I only knew that he brought it back and he dropped it on the ground to test out its ability. So, we all ended up becoming children."

Giorno states while looking at Joseph, who is being thrown up in the air by The World and is panicking seriously badly. His face forms a small smile before dropping it.

"Ah... Joseph again..." You sigh loudly and stands up.

"YN, where are you going?" Giorno's eyes hold an innocent curiosity in them, maybe it's because he's currently a child.

"My room. I think I will deal with the madness once everyone calms down." 

You aren't paid for this and there is a lot of potentials for you to die right now. You rather hole up in your room for a bit.

They all did return to normal by night time, which is a blessing. Although they did have to clean up and repair anything they have broken, it's pretty easy with the help of ShiningD and GoldE.

There is one more thing on their list, and they trust you on it.

"Where did you got the object from?" You ask Joseph with cold and emotionless eyes.

Interrogation, they leave it up to you to interrogate Joseph about the origins on the object.

"Uhm... it's a.. gift..." Joseph deflates and looks down, his anger seems to be building up.

"From who exactly?" You prepare to summon your stand just in case he breaks the table.

He stands up and immediately slams the table, luckily it didn't break. He shouts loudly until everyone could hear him, "CAESAR! THAT PLAYBOY FUCKER MUST HAVE SET ME UP!"

"Did he at least warn you...?" You shake your head and chuckle.

"HE DIDN'T!" Joseph is still shouting loudly.

You just nod your head while he goes off on Caesar and saying that the reason he gave that was a secret, although he did say he shouldn't do anything to it just so nothing bad happens. 

"He did warn you.."

You dmed Caesar on Insta later on, and the reason why he gave it to Joseph was so that he could use it on you. He was so annoyed by Joseph consistently gushing about you right in front of him he wishes he was deaf. For that reason, he manages to find an object which rumoured to be able to change some physically.

Since Joseph throws it on the ground instead, it might have spread to everyone else nearby.

You're not sure how to feel about that at all, but at least now you know what to hide around Joseph for the fun of it.

This entire situation is quite entertaining, to say the least.