Out of nowhere announcement

Yes, hi, Author-chan here.

Or Neko-chan here... I'll decide which name I like more someday.

Anyways, after being a literal doormat for... a good few months I finally got back to writing random stuff again.

This time is another fanfiction, although it's more like a crossover between different anime and games.

I pray that I could put a link here, but for whatever reason, it just won't work.

Indeed, just a regular day at the dessert boutique.Well... as regular as it can be that is. But the word "regular" is used pretty loosely here. A shop that is run by a Queen of Gods and Son of the God of All is not ordinary at all. Due to that, there is always a lot of interesting and thrilling misadventures happening, maybe even some tear-jerking ones too.Would you like to join in then?

It's a sort of self-insert story, you can think of yourself in it but also the person can be someone else. That's why I use the word self-insert a bit loosely. 

Currently, there are only two chapters + prologue.

I will continue if the story is fun enough for me to write, and you all enjoy reading it.

I did include my own OCs, I hope you enjoy their presence.

If you don't mind, you could give it a try. 

Currently, I only write for JJba but I will include more and more in the future. If you guys want to pair any of the characters up, you can tell me in the comment and I will consider it. Or even introduce me to any other anime-based fandom, maybe I will be interested enough to write something about them.

Promotion over!

I hope you all will continue to support and enjoy my work!

Don't die of boredom, and have a nice day.