23

Can someone explains why I always forget about Johnny? Sorry Joboy.....

Just minding yourself in the living room, you could hear and see the usual going on.

Jonathan being a 'mother',
Joseph being the troublemaker,
Jotaro..... being Jotaro,
Josuke playing games,
Giorno being silent and reading a book,
Jolyne is playing games with Josuke,
Johnny is just observing whatever caught his attention.

However you didn't actually notice Johnny was right in front of you until he made a cough. You look at him and he immediately handed you Dandy, the dog you gave to Jonathan during Christmas. Sure, he doesn't hate the dog but he doesn't seem like he was too comfortable with it either. The dog wanted to chase him but when he send a chilling glare, he just quietly sit back down on your leg.

Even so, he look at you happily while wagging his tail. He's barking happily at you and suddenly ran towards Johnny, who was starting to freak out. Then a second later, when the dog sat on his lap happily barking, he didn't mind. You had a very special plan, you wanted to take him and the dog for a walk. So, you quickly and quietly pulled Johnny outside the mansion and to a place you usually wouldn't go, garden. It took him a minute before he realize what was going on. Despite his protest, you still took him and Dandy out for a walk.

"Great...." He had a frown on his face and despite him keep convincing that you should just let him push himself, (which you know he would go back inside though you could just trap him with your stand) you just hummed as the three of you took a stroll. The dog still barking and wagging his tail as happy as ever. "Why don't you like coming out, it's nice out here..." You said while looking at the clear blue sky. He dropped his frown but continued to stay silent. He did smile for a second when the dog happily barked at him.

"Dandy is quite fond of you." He nodded his head while Dandy went and picked up a ball. He place it right in front of Johnny. Obviously he can't pick it up and you had to help him instead. You sat on the beach while the both of them played fetch for a little while. "You should come out more often." "........K" "I thought of you as a vampire sometimes. Like Giorno or Dio." You smirked while he glared at you. "I'M NOT A VAMPIRE ALRIGHT?! THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST." You nodded but stare at him suspiciously (in a joking way). "They tell me more about you than me." "Like what?" "You're very 'nice' eyes...." "Oh wow...."

...........

Josuke had invited you to play Monster Hunter World (Yes, I love that game) with Jolyne and Giorno. They said they needed help with a quest on hunting Anjanath and probably just collecting it's loot. The more the merrier and the faster the monster would be down. You agreed since you wanted to take a break from all the drawings.
You will use the Insect Glaive, Giorno would use the Proton Axe (if I didn't remember the name wrong), Jolyne would use the Bow and arrow while Josuke uses the Metal bagpipe. (At least that's what I called it).

Everyone would have to protect Josuke because he couldn't fight. It was fast since the four of you were doing it and also because Josuke supported everyone else. And because of boredom, you the four of just swap from place to place while hunting down whatever monster you needed the ingredients to forge your weapons or your armor. Then again, Giorno always becomes the tanker so sometimes the rest of you will just stand there and watch him fight the monster on his own. Which, he didn't really complained anything about.

Sometimes though, the three of you fight together. But because Jolyne uses a range weapon, she sometimes get angry easily. "FUCK YOU!!!' "Jolyne.... calm down." "STOP HITTING ME!" "....... just heal alright, we'll protect you.."

"FUCK YOU KOBI KADACHI!!" "JOLYNE JUST RELAX!" "THAT DAMN BIIIITTTCCCHHHHH!" "......... relax Jolyne." "Eat a chill pill."

I change the way I write stories. I think this is fine, but I'll go back to how I usually write stuff.
See ya!