30

Sometimes you question your own life choices when it comes to situation like this.

"YN, WHO'S RIGHT?"

Dio and Jonathan was arguing about something that you don't even understand, and now they ask for your opinion and ended have to agree to one side. Honestly, you just wanted to relax after working for so long and this is the first thing you have to deal with.

Great, everything is just great.

You wanted to just run away but seeing as everyone had already fled the scene and left you to be there, you had to answer to this whatever argument they were having. You seriously had enough of everything and you seriously just want to relax a little. You took one deep breath before eyeing the both of them.

"I only live here and just trying to RELAX. So, would you just kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GROW UP. STOP HAVING THIS MEANINGLESS ARGUMENT THAT I DON'T.EVEN.UNDERSTAND!" You have to admit, that was the most elaborate way to say 'Fuck this shit I'm out' to someone.

Although the both of them quiet down upon you scolding and lecturing them, which is nice. You just walk to the kitchen while feeling Dio glaring daggers at you. He doesn't like to be told what to do or what should he do, so this should feel quite natural to you.

You see Lisa Lisa smoking at the doorway to the garden, she just smiles at you. "Quite brave of you to shout at Dio's face like that." You could only laugh at that comment.

"Aren't you leaving soon?"

Oh yeah, it's almost times up. Though you still have a fair amount of time before leaving here.

Lisa could tell that you feel troubled as you lightly sighs when she mentioned it.

"Yeah, I'm going to leave sooner or later..."

The silence is suffocating, you really don't want to leave and go back home. It's kind of a hell.

"You think, you guys could keep me here?"

"I'm not really sure, though we would appreciate it if you stay here." She sighs lightly before huffing out a puff of smoke.

Before you could think anymore, the loud noise of an argument is the only thing you could suddenly hear.

Lisa Lisa smiles before throwing the cigarette away, "I'll lecture the both of them for you." You smile back at her, appreciating her doing the work for you. "So, Jotaro learnt his smoking habit from you?"

"Probably, but who really knows. He's one strange kid after all."

The two of you walk out and Lisa went ahead to lecture and punch Dio in the face.

You seriously should think about what you should do when the time comes to move out of here.