31

Dio freaking Brando, the somehow adopted child of the Joestar family and from what you've heard before, Giorno's older brother.

And something as ridiculous as his father, apperantly. To be honest, Giorno actually looks like Jonathan and Dio at the same time. 

What the hell is this monstrosity?

Somehow luck is not on your side today, as per Lisa and Erina's request, you have to accompany Dio for some shopping. Why you but not Giorno? Well, they both just said that you should learn how to tolerate the,

"I'M DIO BRANDO AND YOU DON'T RECOGNISE ME?!" 

Right now, a poor shop attendent is getting scolded incredibly bad by Dio simply because she couldn't recognise Dio. Even so, you could see the attendent blushing ever so slightly. Sometimes you really wonder if everyone who met Dio could only see the devilish handsome looks that he has and blantantly ignore the fact that this man is a egotistical and arrogant bastard. You've only been accompanying him for an hour and you have already harbor some hate towards this man.

The attendent apologise along with her manager who came out right after hearing Dio scream right in front of the attendent's face. You eyed the bot of them and Dio again before having an inner sigh. 

Right after the manager guide Dio around so he could pick and buy a new watch, the shop attendent came up to you and asked for his number. When you told her that you don't actually have his number, which you felt extremely proud about, she just decided to ask you how did you met Dio, why are you accompanying him, etc.

"I was just told that I should come out and accompany him to go shopping. That's all."

"WHOA! You're really lucky! Especially having the chance of accompanying a model while he shops."

Wait, a model?!

"He's a...... model?....."

You were kind of expecting it but honestly hearing about this actually completely blew your mind. But your eyes couldn't help but twitch in irritating when you heard this. 

It took him about 20 something minutes before he was done shopping for a watch. 

And it cost him 100 000 for one watch....

Somehow standing right next to him actually gave you some anxiety, especially when people are staring at you and whispering to each other. Besides that, even when you somewhat hated this man, he still emites an aura that make people both fear and respect him, as well as his charisma, which makes him easily charm other people. 

This whole thing still amaze you no matter how many you have seen it. 

While you were lost in thought, Dio had already left the store. You wasn't sure why he didn't just leave you here, as he just stood at a nearby pillar silently waiting for you, but you were glad that he didn't just leave you here.

"Have I dazzled you so much that you couldn't get me out of your mind?" He smirked proudly.

"No, you didn't." 

You actually regretted saying that because the way he suddenly looks at you is purely terrifying. You took mental note to never say that again, no matter how much you're brain wants to deny it and tell him the truth.

Although giving him a sarcastic insult wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

You walked right behind him all the way until the both of you reached a clothing store. For some reason, he stares at you for a second before walking in. He's probably just giving you both a warning glare and a disgusted look on his, as if he's looking at a peasant.

"Oh look, it's YN!" You could hear someone shout clearly. You turn around and see that Polnareff is happily waving at you. You smiled and wave to him in return.

However, he just tackles you to the floor while giving you a bear hug. Which both hurts you pretty badly.

"Pol, please let me go." You have to beg him a couple of times over before he's willing to let you go. He beams at you like the overly excited sunlight that he is. 

"Why are you here?" 

"I was told that I should--"

"What is a pothead bonehead doing here?"

Dio really just came out of nowhere as if he has some radar for detecting when or where people are.

"Dio...." 

You could see the murderous intent behind the both of them and it makes you just want to run away and enjoy the show.

They were both staring at each other before Pol suddenly smirks for no reason.

He grabbed you before you could say anything else and ran straight for the door.

"Wait, why?!"
"Because it's fun to piss off the 'All, mighty Dio'!"

You could hear DIo shouting and threating to kill Pol with ZA WORLDO and other stuff.

Polnareff just laughs his ass off while still carrying you through the massive crowd that gathered around the three of you.

"So, where are we going?"

"TO FIND MR. ANGTSY TEEN!" He shouted while laughing giddly.

You sigh while thinking all the ways the Jojos and Dio is going to be murdering you a bit later.

"Thanks, Pol...."