1

You reach the Joestar mansion (cause they are filthy rich well at least I make them) and you were immediately greeted by none other than...
"YYYNNNN!!!!" Joseph Joestar, yep that guy. You sigh lightly as you dodged his hug which cause him to fall down to the hard ground. "Ouch!" His forehead hit the hard ground and he stare at you with slightly angry eyes. "What was that for?" You gave him a sigh and hug him. Which he happily accept as an apology. "Geez dude do you ever change? Yare Yare Daze.." Jotaro appeared and gave you a little smile which you replied by hugging him. Since no girls had been so close to him before he wasn't sure how he was suppose to react. After you let him go, you could feel his horrifying aura came out and his follow his glare. He was glaring at Joseph who took a picture with his phone. You sigh a bit as Jotaro drag Joseph back into the house with a dark aura around him. You walked in the house and Josuke greeted you with the brightest smile he ever had, "Hey YN! I was worried that you wouldn't come.." You smiled back at him. You saw a tall male with purple hair right behind him. A bit intimated, you back off a bit. The male smile awkwardly at you, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" He moved forward while Josuke went ahead and help Joseph get out of Jotaro's wrath. You shook your head and he smiled normally, "My name is Jonathan Joestar. Nice to meet you." You took his hand and look behind to see another male with a weird hair style. Casually drinking tea and not caring about your existence. "Oh that's Giorno. Sorry, he's a bit cold to people he don't know." You nodded your head and he took you to your room.
Once you reach your room, you were amazed by how big the room is. You quickly drop yourself onto the giant yet comfy bed. "Ahh... This is heaven..." You rolled around while Jonathan laughed lightly. "Anyways, call us if you need anything." He quietly left the room while you start to unpack your massive amount of stuff. Until you remembered that you left your drawing things and your computer downstairs.
So, you quickly ran downstairs and you saw that Erina, Holly, Suzi Q and Lisa Lisa going through your things. "Guys!!" Anyone that knows you knew that you don't like it when people touch your drawing equipments. The four of them laugh as all of you got into a group hug. "We weren't breaking anything alright?" Lisa Lisa said with a light smile. "You have nothing to hide right, YN?" Suzi said with a teasing voice. You sigh lightly and shook your head. "You're things are somewhat heavy. Need some help?" Holly ask and you quickly nodded your head. So, all of you just start decorating your room.
-Time skip brought to you by you shouting at them on not messing your stuff-
You sat down in the living room while scrolling your phone, going through your whole schedule for the week.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this but you are an artist like Rohan but you do web comics instead. You run by the name (insert whatever you want).
"What are you looking at~?" You immediately recognize that voice. "What do you want Joseph?" He said nothing but smile cheekily at you. "Don't be so— OW!" He got drag by a somewhat angry Jotaro into the kitchen and you just flash a victory smile at him. "What are you looking at?" This time is someone else's voice which you cannot recognize. You turn around to see Giorno staring at your phone with curiosity. "Nothing really..." You said but when you turn to look at your phone, it had turned into a..
"WHAT THE HELL?!" You let the   mouse go. You look at Giorno who picked up the mouse and turned it back into your phone. I forgot to mention that they still have Hamon and Stands. He scroll a bit while you tried to get your phone back. He gave you back your phone but then he asked, "Who's potato?" He pointed at the name. You sigh a bit and whisper to him, "Jotaro. And don't tell him." He smile and said nothing. You hope that he didn't say anything to Jotaro either.
Right after all of you are dinner which is surprisingly quiet, you quickly ran to your room to start working. Only.. if that was true...
"Where do you think you're going?" Joseph asked while grabbing you back downstairs. You tried to run away but of course, you can't. He place you down on the living room couch as everyone sat around. "You got some explaining to do, YN..." He stared at you mischievously and you gulped. Before he could even say anything your phone ring, saving you in the process.
You ran up to your room in lighting speed and picked up the call. It was your sister who is calling you, "Yo sis. How's your day?" "Terrible..." She laughed lightly. "Oh really? But you're living with so many muscular men..." ".... Shut up...." "Hahaha. I know you best sis. See you later next week. I'm coming back." "Thank God.. See you next week." You quickly drop yourself onto the bed and fell asleep.

End of chapter 1
The reason why Jotaro's caller ID is Potato because of my autocorrect. Thanks autocorrect!
Potato = Jotaro
Module = Josuke
Jolene = Jolyne
Hilton = Giorno
Idiot = Joseph
Gentleman = Jonathan
John = Johnny