36

Sorry that I was gone for a while...

Why oh why did you decided to sleep in the living room.

Just because the couch feels better than the bed, and also just about everyone is exaggerating your injury, even though Josuke already heal it.

Dinner was weird, because everyone is oddly quiet. But then again, it was probably because everyone is tired and just wanted some silence due to the massive amount of figthing they had today. 

Everyone went to sleep, well, just about everyone. 

Giorno is awake due to Joseph's whinning, Dio and Jonathan is awake due to work. 

You sigh as you watch Joseph entertains Giorno with doing some tricks with his hamon and stand, while Dio adn Jonathan argue every once in a while about their work. Sure, it's quite fun but you just want to sleep.

"Say, YN-chan. Can you help me something?" Jonathan turns around from the dinning table with a tired but calm smile. You nodded your head and slowly but surely stood up from your sleeping position. "What is it?"

You sense Dio staring at you when you stand up from your sleeping position, you stare right back at Dio and he just blatantly ignore you. "Could you get me some tea, or maybe water?" 

"I need one as well." Right before you agree to help Jonathan, Dio just place himself in Jonathan's small request. His face turned a little pale, "I'll just get it myself." You sigh and force Jonathan to sit back down.

You went ahead and grab two cup of tea for the both of them. Luckily enough when Dio took a sip of the tea, he didn't complain nor say anything about the tea. Jonathan is just as shock as you are, the usually perfectionist and god-like Dio Brando didn't say anything about the tea. He would usually complain about everything and it's quite the surprise.

Jonathan smiles and thanks you, like the gentleman he usually is. "Thank you, YN-chan." He pats your head while having that familiar on his face. You only smiles while blushing a little at him.

Dio just let out a small but noticeable, 'tch' while sipping his tea.

"YN-chan!" Joseph lunched himself at you and crashed you to the concrete tile. 

Yes, today is quite the unlucky day.

"GODDAMNIT JOSEPH, I WAS LUCKY TO NOT LAND ON CONCRETE BUT YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT!" You shouted at him but not loud enough to wake up anyone who is currently asleep.

He laughed, both as a realisation of what he just did and found it kind of funny. You just use PC and punched you in the face.

"YN-chan, are you alright?!" Jonathan stood up immediately and starts checking around your body, to make sure that you didn't get injured. Dio just silently continues to do his work, not even batting an eye on you.

Giorno also check up on you, but not saying anything the entire time. Which scared the crap out of Jonathan, anyone could tell as he started shaking and his face turner paler and paler when Giorno didn't mention a single word.

"She's fine." Jonathan immediately deflated, just like a balloon would. He went ahead and gave Joseph a stern scolding and warning.

But knwing Joseph, he'll definitely do it again.

"I'm sorry." His face is still plastered with his signature, smirky grin but his tone of voice sounds apologetic. You sighs but accepts his apology anyways.

"Did you enjoy this trip?" Giorno suddenly makes his semi transparent existence known, which spook Joseph and you a little. "I do, its quite fun." 

This somehow triggers Joseph to rant on and rant about a lot of the stuff that happened today and you were there for the majority of the time. You wasn't entirely interested but Joseph said it in a way that entertains you very much.

"It's already 1:30 a.m. you both should go to sleep, okay?" Jonathan stands up and smiles at the three of you before returning to his own room.

"Night." Surprisingly enough, Dio actually said it to Giorno and you (he wasn't looking at Joseph at all) before returning to his own room.

"Giorno, did Dio somehow hit his head?" You look at Giorno with a obviously shock face, he just shakes his head. 

"I THINK IT'S THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!" When Joseph suddenly shouted it out loud, Giorno punches him a couple of times and hoping that it will shut him up. You sighs once more, you really shouldn've gotten used to Joseph's antics by now.

"I think I should go to sleep now...." You stand up from your position and plop yourself back onto the comfy couch. Right when you turn to look at Giorno, he smiles calmly. You blush a little before stuffing your head right into the pillow.

"I have a gift for you." 

He gives you a quick peck, before placing a bottle of seashells on the coffee table. 

"Goodnight, love." He even lets out a gentle laugh when you stuff your head back into the pillow.

"Damn, bastard.... why does he remind me so much of that damn Caesar...." Joseph mumbles before running straight to where you are, but your head is still deep inside the pillow. 

He lets out a barely noticable sigh before kissing the back of your head. You could hear something being place on the coffee table before he goes ahead and closes the living rooms' lights.

"Sweet dreams, YN-chan." He lets out his signature laugh before returning back to his room.

And you do have some sweet dreams afterwards.