39

Today's the end of Jojo Golden Wind... I feel so sad... But lets hope that they will continue to animate Jojo. 

BTW, Giorno in the black coloured of his outfit looks so cool and handsome....

Also, listen to the song if you can.

Today, you're feeling rather sad. 

The Joestars and Brandos have gather together for a 'family renuion' dinner, so it's quite the mess that's currently happening. Even though both Jonathan and Giorno somehow manage to convince everyone to help, including some help from Lisa Lisa, some of you are still excluded from doing anything at all.

1. Joseph, obviously

2. Josuke, because he's surprisingly bad at controlling himself around food.

3. Dio, just so he doesn't fight with everyone

4. Diego, no one wants a rampaging dino in the kitchen.

5. Johnny, he couldn't do much.

6. You.

Because today is your last day here, and you're leaving right after dinner.

You quietly sigh while packing everything up, and every gift that they've given to you over the past few months. Looking at the now kind of empty room, you heart drops even more than before. You really do love being in this house, mansion (whatever) even though there's so many commotion happening just about every single day.

You will miss Jonathan's motherly nature, Joseph's stupid stunts and pranks, Jotaro's cool yet gentle nature, Josuke's goofy personality, Giorno's gentle and charm, Jolyne's 'I'm your BFF's' attitude towards you.

Thinking about all of these make you tear up even more than you thought you would.

Wiping your tear off, you took your bags downstairs where you could hear a very heated arguement going on between Joseph and Dio, as well as between Johnny and Dio. Josuke just dodge the four of them as far as humanly possible. You couldn't help but chuckle lightly towards a very nervous and scared Josuke.

"Eh? YN-chan, are you.....?" Upon seeing your luggage, Josuke wants to ask you something that he already knows the answer to. So, he shuts up immediately and offers to carry some of your bags instead. 

He doesn't have to say it, but you can tell that he's feeling sad.

After placing your bags near the door, the both of you see a frying pan being thrown at someone, who just so happens to be Diego. 

He immediately glares at the culprit before going in to kill them. Somehow, Joseph found an unused frying pan and throw it at Diego, even though he's getting chased by Dio. Then, as if time had stopped for a second, Dio grips Joseph's neck, with full intention of killing him. Luckily enough, Jonathan came out at the right time to save Joseph's ass.

Honestly, you will miss all these stupid, dangerous and childish pranks or stuff happening.

After about 5 more minutes of trying to murder and not get murdered by each other, dinner is finally ready. They actually started to make dinner 2 hours ago, but you can tell why. This dinner is quite the feast.

Roasted turkey, one huge bowl of seafood jumbo, some piles of grilled chicken, beef and lamb, a nice serving of mashed potatoes and lastly some chocolate pudding.

You're starting to wonder if these are for Thanksgiving, probably not since they don't celebrate Thanksgiving anyways. But there's a lot of food on the table.

The moment all of the dishes are placed on the table, Diego begins to dig in without waiting for anyone. You guess that's the reason way there's so much food on the table. You sit down and starts helping yourslef to some food as well.

That tastes divine, as it usually is.

"YN-chan, you're leaving today?" Jolyne suddenly ask. You sigh while nodding your head.

"YOU'RE LEAVING TODAY?!" Joseph shouted out loud while being shocked.

"Yeah, right afterwards...." You say while putting the last piece of the food you have into your mouth.

No one says anything, which makes you feel even more sad.

You quietly stands up, and go to pick up your bag. You figure your parents are already here and ready to pick you up.

"Yn-chan, you're not leaving!" Joseph suddenly declares and tackles you to the ground.

Your face looks even more shock than you thought you would.

"You are part of the Joestar family!" Joseph declares once again, but this time with a slightly sad look on his face.

"Everyone here really don't want you to go, YN-chan." Jonathan says with a gentle smile on his face. 

Aside form Dio and Diego, everyone looks really sad about you leaving.

"We all really like you here. Can't you stay with us, YN-chan?" Josuke says with a sad smile on his face.

"I......." You don't know how to respond.

You only have a quiet smile on your face.

I'll leave it up to you to decide.....