18

Continue the darn game!
Also I just realise that I forgot about Johnny. Sorry bub!

Second round began and everyone is full of energy and is ready to place the cards. Everyone was placing the cards so fast you swear that they used their stands or something. When you place your card on the table, it showed the number you were saying. Lucky for you because of how slow you place your card, you were able to slam your hand on it first. Everyone slam it so quickly their hands were on the table the second you blink your eyes. The person on top is Jolyne so she had to take all the cards which wasn't too many of it. You eye everyone suspiciously and decide to pay more attention to see if they're actually cheating or your eyes just bugged. So when the next one starts you look at everyone's hands closely. Well, you're wrong and you just know you're tired or something. And again, in a blink of an eye everyone had slammed their hands on the taxable and Jotaro has to take the cards. He got frustrated when he loss even when he didn't show it, it was because he summon StarPlat to hit a nearby wall. Poor Josuke will fix it later while Johnny is just laughing about it.

Third round began and you somehow caught up with their lightning speed and when Joseph sort of slam the card on top of the deck of cards, you were fast enough to slam your hand on the cards. Jonathan got a bit scared so he kept him hands to himself and he had to take all the cards. Then with the turns ending so quickly to the point where when Jonathan and Josuke have the final showdown, they both accidentally broke the already sort of broken table. Everyone else just chuckle or laugh when the table broke and Jonathan and Josuke are freaking out. In the end you all agreed to not do something like this again and you let them tie.

Scoreboard
YN: 2
JOL: 1
JON: 1
JOS: 1
JOT: 1
JOS (4): 1
GIO: 1

Everyone is getting pumped and could feel their adrenaline pumping. Blackjack round 1 begans!
Everyone already took a look at their cards and place it back down, you decided to pick one card and it come on 19. Everyone else outside from a overly confident Joseph didn't take any cards. Jonathan got 18, Jolyne got 20, Jotaro and Josuke got 16, Giorno got 17 and Joseph got 18. So this time it went to Jolyne. Everyone then got their cards and Giorno suddenly says, "I'll make history folks." Originally everyone was confused but when he started picking up the cards everyone understood what he's trying to do. Surprisingly enough, he actually got it and he won instantly. "ARE YOU SURROUNDED BY ANGELS OF LUCK?!" Giorno smiles wryly towards Josuke and everyone stares in disbelief. Well, he is surrounded by angels of luck after all.

Second round begans and Jotaro stares at his cards, a second later he sighs no place it down. He's not sure if anyone noticed but he actually stopped time to look at everyone else's cards so he have a better chance of winning or this is just because he's almost absolutely broke. Probably not too much of a good thing but desperate times call for desperate measure. Everyone decide to take one for the risk and your number overload. Jotaro got 18, Jolyne and Jonathan's number overload, Joseph got 18 and Giorno got 20. You weren't wrong about Giorno being surrounded by angels of luck. Then for the next one, for whatever reason (maybe it's just them communicating using their eyes) no one picked up a card so you also decided to not pick up any cards. Well, you don't actually need to pick up any of the cards in the first place. Your number is 21, Giorno got 15, Jolyne, Jotaro and Josuke got 18, Jonathan got 17. You smiled happily however got rid of it when you saw Jotaro 's face turn dark. Everyone quickly back away before Jotaro summons his StarPlat and Jonathan trying to comfort him.

Scoreboard
YN: 3
JOL: 2
JON: 1
JOS: 1
JOT: 1
JOS (4): 1
GIO: 3

Because they tied so they have to play a little game (suggested by both Josuke and Jolyne) which is a simpler version of hide and seek. This time they had to find a item hidden somewhere in the house. However, as evil as Jolyne and Giorno is, they still decided they wanted this to be on extreme troll mode. As Giorno turned the item into a mouse and Jolyne tied it somewhere on the ceiling. Since they have 2 minutes to find it so Giorno turned it into a mouse for 1 minute and Jolyne tied it onto a fan for the rest of the minute and let it go for the rest of 10 seconds. She purposely let it land on Jotaro's head so he wouldn't kill anyone if he loses. In the end, Josuke,Jonathan and Joseph have to buy whatever food the four of you ask them to. While blocking Johnny from getting any of the food because he didn't play nor did he helped with anything, he just laughed while watching it all the way through. What a nice day.....

I just realised I got 4K reads and on #3 or #4 ranking.
WTF?!

Here's something sweet I found as a celebration.