Part 3

@sxochangbin

I turned around after finishing the shots i was making. I felt someone's eyes on me but i assumed it was just some girl. Instead, i saw Felix Lee. I recognized him from a few of my classes. He was your typical outcasted shy kind of kid. Although, I have seen him talk to Bang Chan.

Regardless, I didn't expect to see him here.

My mouth upturned into an evil smile. "Not playing Spin The Bottle." I asked, to my own suprise.

"Nope." He replied, unbothered. He didn't even look up at me. This irritated me, I thought i'd get a rise out of him.

"We'll see about that." I declared.

Before i could think about what i was doing, I plucked his phone from his hand and took it  down to the basement

I watched him follow me reluctantly down the stairs.

"I'm going to show him how to have a good time." I told Chan while slipping Felix's phone into my pocket.

i sat across Felix and throughout the game, he simply looked bored. This annoyed me even more. How does he not care that i took his phone and forced him to play?

He seemed to watch everyone with dull and uninterested eyes. The reasons i've never seen him at a party before is not because he's never invited but most likely because he doesn't even like them. Who had brought him here, i wondered.

I spent the game waiting for the bottle to land on me. Everytime it came close it slightly drifted towards my left or right. Even I was getting bored and contemplated giving Felix his phone back.

I looked around the basement checking out the girls and whoever else was sitting around. I didn't recognize any of the girls that sat alone.

Hyunjin had already taken Jennifer away so I'd have to settle for one of the girls that Jisung brought from some other schools.

It was better that way, easier to leave them behind.

Lost in thought due to the boringness of the game, i hadn't even noticed the bottle landed on me and...Felix?

As eyes began to look my way, I smirked, attempting to hide the anxious feeling that began to swirl in the pit of my stomach.

Regardless, i shook it off. I bet Felix would enjoy this, i've heard a few things about him liking boys.

People watched eagerly as i whispered in his ear before kissing him.

It felt so...normal.

Well, of course it did. It was just like kissing a girl. Felix wouldn't be any different.

I pulled away, slipping his phone into his lap.

I felt my friends hyunjin and jisung surround me smiling like idiots and laughing hard.

I looked back to Felix who sat, completely unbothered. He looked to Chan and seemed to send telepathic signals. I hadn't talked to Chan much, maybe they were both weirdos.

I felt anger wash over me, warm and tingly. How did i not get a reaction out of him?

Once the game had officially ended, I left the basement to get some fresh air, and maybe a drink.

I felt uneasy and a bit frustrated.

I walked around the pool and spotted someone with blonde hair standing alone.

Felix?

He had disappeared after i gave him his phone and went here?

I was unsure of what compelled me to walk over towards him but i did anyway and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Um.. Hi?" The blonde boy turned around.

This was not Felix. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Sorry," i mumbled. "I thought you were someone else."

I walked back towards the pool. Why did i even want to talk to Felix anyway?

Must be the alcohol, i thought. It always fucks with my head.

A/N
I'm so sad when i edit and republish a part it gets rid of all the comments </3

anyways updated 06/29/21