part 16

felix pov
"I'm honestly convinced you live under a bridge." i joked as i walked to chans car.

"I just love hanging out with you!" chan squealed sarcastically.

Chan was taking us to my house because apparently he didn't finish Train To Busan. God this kid really has no life.

Don't get me wrong, i love Chan he's my aussie boy but today i just wanted to relax. But i couldn't. Although there was a chance that Jacqueline would take over and i could slip off and do whatever the hell i do. And trust them to not burn down the house.

That proved wrong though. When we got home he settled on the couch and fiddled with the remote.

Jacqueline came down and sat next to him. She tried to talk to Chan but he seemed so engrossed in the movie that she stopped after a couple minutes.

That's when thing started to get weird. Chan was always smiley but he seemed to be extra smiley. AND he was literally not talking. He'd let out little gasps at certain parts but he wasn't joking with jacqueline or me. At all.

I observed the two as i sat on a bar stool eating left overs from last nights dinner.

Everything seemed almost normal- apart from chans unusual quietness- until i realized something.

Chan kept checking his phone. Not just once and a while. it was like every two minutes. Jacqueline seemed to have noticed that he was no where near interested in her at the moment so she went back upstairs with heavy steps.

"Where are you going? It's not finished." he called to her but she was already up the stairs.

"What's her deal?" he said turning to me.

"I don't know. What's up with you checking your phone every second?" i answered, slightly annoyed.

Either Chan was playing dumb or he was actually dumb dumb.

"Nothing." he shrugged.

My voice became quiet. "Do not tell me."

Chans smile reached 100 watts.

"No! Chan!" I pleaded "I thought you were done with Lauren!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"She apologized though!!"

"Yeah because you're the best thing she ever had and you're willing to hold her down while she can't even spend 15 minutes without kissing up on someone else."

"She changed!!"

i raised my eyebrows. "Yeah right. In two days? of course she did."

"Oh be quiet, Felix. What do you know about relationships?"

"I may not know much but i know when one is toxic. And newsflash, it's yours."

"We're just going to test the waters for a little bit and see how we feel."

"Haven't you been- you know what never mind."

A slight tension filled the room as i threw my plate in the trash.

"Anyways, I'm out. See you tomorrow." Chan walked out the front door and i relaxed my muscles.

I walked up to Jacqueline's room where she laid on her side. She had put on a hoodie and practically drowned herself in it. She looked upset.

"Is he gone?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Did you guys get into fight?"

"Yes but no."

"Lauren's not good enough for him." She stated without looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, I know."

"She's at a party every other night-which is fine she can do whatever- but she's with a new boy every time which is weird considering her and Chan are 'talking'." Jacqueline explained.

"How do you know that?" I asked, moving to her side.

"It's all she posts on her instagram." she replied, thrusting the phone at me.

Sure enough, Jacqueline was right. Lauren's feed theme was similar to Changbins, dark and grungey but instead, Lauren's pictures were all with a bunch of people, i recognized a couple from my classes but there was absolutely no pictures with Chan.

I didn't like Lauren. And i didn't think Chan should either.

A/N
mm tea
also can skz like calm down they're allllwayyys doing something like get some rest😤😤