part 20

@feelixlee

"You okay?"

I stared at the text. Why wouldn't i be? Wait maybe it was because of this morning? Or wrong number? Or is he checking up on me? All possible explanations seemed so not changbin like.  I refused to bring Jacqueline into this because she'd probably tease me, though she'd be so much help. Surely he sent it to the wrong number.

I hesitated to text back. Do i just leave him on read ? Or reply?

I paced around. It's not even that serious, i reminded myself. Just answer and if it was the wrong number than oh well. Clearly leaving him on read would damage his ego. Something i absolutely do not care about.

I answered anyway.

"yes?"

thought bubbles popped up before i could even exit the chat. Was he waiting? I left the messages and turned the phone off. My heart was racing. Only because i was texting someone who only ever uses people and could easily expose me even though i haven't done anything wron-

Ding!

i flipped my phone over and looked at the text.

have you talked to chan?

Ok, this text doesn't answer why he texted me in the first place and also, since when? Like is chan closer to Changbin and his friends than he says? Why would he be worried about Chan? So many questions, i sighed.

yes

And then i realized. Who's the girl that's linked Chan to Changbins crew? Ding ding! Lauren of course. That has to be the reason because if not than i'm totally clueless.

if this is about lauren just forget it

i wanted to say just fuck off but that might land me some consequences. Lauren and Chan is none of Changbins buisness whether hyunjin likes her or not.

I turned off my phone and got ready to take a shower. The bathroom filled with steam and i checked my phone one more time before i hopped in.

0 unread messages

So it had to have been about Lauren.

A/N
short chapter but i felt bad about my joke LOL
stream miroh🥰🥰