Part 7

The rest of the day went by slowly. Nothing really important happened or at least if it did i wasn't listening. I was busy thinking of conspiracy theories and mini scenarios like i always was.

Suddenly, Chan hit my arm. I blinked twice and turned to him.
"Partners?" He whispered. I assumed we were doing a group assignment so i finally tuned in, knowing Chan would do 15% of the work.

"But I'll be choosing your partners, this time." The teacher announced and i cringed. I put my head down as she started reading names off of a list. I hope I'm not with a stupid person, i thought while laying my head on the desk.

After a couple minutes she finally said my name.

"Felix and Lisa."

That's decent. I've talked to Lisa enough to know she wasn't brain dead like half of the girls at this school.

She made her way over to me and i smiled. We made small talk about the project to pass the remainder of class.

"Do i have your number?" She asked genuinely curious.

"I don't think so." I replied, as she handed me her phone. I typed in my number and have it back to her.

The bell rang and we waved to eachother and parted.

"Do you mind sharing her number?" Chan asked slyly as we made our way out of the class.

"Gosh Chan, you're such a fuckboy!" I exclaimed.

"Shh!!! People will hear!" He laughed.

"What happened to the girl you disappeared with last night?" I asked.

"What happened with you and Changbin?" He shot back.

"Nothing, and you know that. Now stop dodging the question."

"I don't know, i just wasn't feeling her. I want something real and she didn't." He shrugged and we left school grounds.

"That sucks i guess." I replied. "To bad i can't relate!"

"I guess that's the good thing about isolating yourself from everyone except your fuckboy best friend and family." Chan joked following me down the sidewalk.

"You're coming over?" I asked.

"Might as well." He shrugged and i pulled out my phone.

Me: Chan's coming over😉
Jacqueline: REALLY?
Jacqueline: i mean, i don't care
Jacqueline:🙃🙃

Chan looked over at my phone and i turned it away.

"What's that." He quizzed.

"confidential stuff." I replied.

"I saw your sisters name, how confidential can it be?" He paused. "Did something happen to her?"

"I don't know." I smiled and walked ahead.

It was a time like this that i knew my soul job was to play matchmaker.

A/N
The next few chapters are so cute!! I had a field day writing them haha
Hopefully it'll make up for this dry chapter