Part 6

"You're so dead, Felix!" Chan called to me when he saw me the next morning.
"I'm surprised you are even here today." I said.
"And you shouldn't be! I can't believe you just left. Literally everyone thought you and changbin were hooking up because we couldn't find him either." Chan exclaimed and i blushed unintentionally. "WAIT WHAT!"

"No, Chan. It's not like that. Changbin seemed too intoxicated to remember anything anyway." I replied rolling my eyes.

"It's always 'not like that' with you felix. When will it ever be like that? Everyone totally ships you guys now." Chan explained running his hand through his curly hair.

"Ha! Like the homophobic bad boy will ever fall in love with the gay school boy. It's so likely Chan." I laughed with sarcasm. "Just wait, in a couple days he'll forget i ever existed and move on with his new life and whatever girl he dates next."

"Well maybe, but now is your chance!" Chan exclaimed, not giving up.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to class. I love Chan he's my best (and only) friend but sometimes he could be so outrageously stupid. I don't like changbin, i never will. And i know for a fact he feels the same way.

"Whatever, Whatever. I'll shut up." Chan offered. "Did you do the homework?"

"Chan, look who you're talking too." I said.

"Right, right. Can i copyyy?" He asked sweetly, smiling brightly.

"Fine."

I walked into class and sat in the back where no one bothers me. I took out the math homework due next period and gave it to Chan.

After a couple minutes an unfamiliar person sat in front of me. Usually it was Seungmin who sat that big i spotted him in Changbins seat. That's weird. Doesn't he know changbins gonna throw a riot when he sees?

"Yo dude, that's Felix's." Chan called and i turned my attention to him. The person in front of me took my homework that i gave to Chan. Jesus fuck, im just trying to learn.

I tapped the boy on the shoulder.
"Hey, that's kinda my homework so like could i get it back maybe?" I asked looking at the pencil i flicked across my desk. I don't care who it was i just wanted my paper.

"Oh of course, Felix." A sugar sweet Changbin growled. His voice was sweet but the way his voice rasped gave it a totally different vibe. My mouth dropped and i froze. I wasn't expecting Changbin to be here. He was the farthest thing from my mind while i was in dream land.

"You shouldn't keep your mouth open like that, it attract flies." He stated and tossed the paper on my desk. I unfroze and rolled my eyes. I was flustered but i didn't show it.

What is his problem?