part 31

@feelixlee

It's been a two weeks.

We haven't talked. He ignores me in school and i pretend that i don't notice or care.

I keep staring at his beanie. His stupid, soft, fuzzy beanie that currently resides on on my dresser, folded into a neat square.

Every morning, i look at it and contemplate giving it back. I cant. It's the only thing i have to prove that what happened that night was real.

Maybe if i hold onto it a little longer he'll text me and ask for it back? I doubt that. He probably forgot he even gave it to me.

It's Tuesday morning and i can't seem to pull myself out of bed yet.

He's been to countless parties these last weeks as per his instagram. It makes me sad. I know deep down that he used me. I let my guard down once. I let him in and be shattered my heart and stepped on the pieces. At least i can be grateful that he didn't try to embarrass me in front of all the kids at school.

I wish i could go back in time and tell Chan to go to that damn party without me. A part of me wanted to blame this all on him. I didn't tell him everything that went on but he knows enough to allude to my sadness. He is so infatuated with Jac that i can't even tell if he feels bad.

i know my life was grey and boring before but now everything seemed tinged with a kind of melancholy sadness.

I sighed. If i wanted to forget i have to stop looking at this stupid beanie and wondering
what went wrong.

I got up from my bed began to get dressed.

I made sure to grab his stupid hat before i left for school.

@sxochangbin

I stared out the window, watching the streetlight flicker. It was around two am. I could care less at this point.

I checked my instagram. One new like. My heart jumped. I clicked it. He always stays up late.

I let out a sigh.

Fucking Seungmin.

I tried not to feel upset. I have no right to. Felix has never liked my pictures why would he now. Why do i care? I laid back down on bed, staring at the ceiling.

It's just my guilty conscience, i thought.

What were you thinking, Seo Changbin?

A/N
fuck this sad chapter YALL SEE THE NEW TEASER felix looks so good i appreciate his styling after miroh era. whew the dishwashing gloves. hyunjin ponytail???? yes please. i could go on and on abojt each member but you guys are probably annoyed lol but keep streaming top and skz players @ my stays

Q/A: Favorite songs right now? kpop or not