Part 15

Felix pov

My alarm clock rang in my ears and i groaned and turned over.
It was Monday morning and i was not feeling it.

I wasn't in a bad mood just because it was Monday. The fact that i had to do the same thing i did last week over again made me wanna cry.

I hate school. I hate it a lot. Doing the same thing for years and then going to college and doing it all over again was not my cup of tea.

Days like these were the worst. And they happened pretty often.

It feels like i have too much time or none at all. It's overwhelming but nonetheless i still have to get up and get good grades because this world values education over mental health apparently.

I dragged myself out of bed and got changed because momma ain't raise no bitch.

When i got to school, i walked down the aisle and looked at changbin who had his head down in the desk in front of me. So his seat change was permanent then?

Chan tapped my shoulder with a smile on his face. It was cross between and smirk and a giddy smile.

"yes?" I answered.

"You wanna slide the homework?" He asked.

I face palmed. How could i forget to do that.

"Looks like someone had a little too much fun this weekend." Chan snickered.

I brought my hand up to hit him and he sunk in his seat. "It's not funny!" I called grinning.

"Yeah totally." He said holding in laughter.

Suddenly, Chans laughing died on his lips and i turned to face forward to what he was looking at.

Changbin looked at both of us like he would strangle us. "Do you fucking mind?" He growled, turning around.

"Jeez, who pissed in his breakfast." Chan giggled in my ear.

I smiled and turned around. Changbin words rang in my ears. Why was he so upset? He left me uneasy.

When the bell rang Changbin hadn't lifted his head from the table and i figured he was sleeping.
i contemplated waking him up but his threat from earlier made me worried that he would snap again.

I sat in my next class and turned to the seat next to me to my friend Seungmin. I was going to ask him to let me borrow his homework to copy but he wasn't here yet so i put my head down.

The bell rang and after a couple minutes i heard Seungmin sit down in his seat. Thank god, i thought. I almost thought he wasn't attending class today.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before turning to Seungmin. Although, this wasn't Seungmin.

Changbin sat in Seungmins seat looking as grumpy as ever. I watched him for a second before quickly turning away, flustered yet again.

I touched my pulse and tried to calm down.

"You have some nerve watching me." A voice from the right of me said. "I can't believe you didn't wake me up when the bell rang"

My head snapped to Changbin and I stuttered trying to find words. Since when? He didn't ask me to wake him. He was rude to me and we aren't even friends? Why would i even think to-

"Can't even come up with an excuse." Changbin remarked, rolling his eyes.

He turned to his right and started talking to Jisung and Hyunjin.

What the fuck? Was changbin bipolar or some shit? Ever since Chans freaking party things have been so weird.

I never talked to Changbin or even associated with him but all of the sudden he's suddenly so caught up in everything i do.

This whole i'm you're friend but enemy thing was not it, chief .

Wait. Does Changbin lik- no. I'm gay he's straight and Changbin is just trying to fuck with my head. It's what he does best.

I'm nothing more than a pawn to him.

A/N
uhhhh ChangJin really out here disrespecting ChangLix
can they like idk calm down or sumn