part 17

Changbin pov @sxochangbin

I softly opened the front door to my house in case anyone was home and slipped inside. My mom was at work and my dads car was gone but there was a chance he could still be here.

I tip-toed around the house for a couple minutes before i decided the coast was clear and trudged to upstairs. I peered around the mess that i called my room and flopped on my bed. I took out my phone, ready to text lisa bescause that's my routine: Get home, text current potentional girlfriend, eat, and whatever else i do.

i looked through my recents to find Lisa's contact, brainstorming what to say, but another one caught my eye, Felix's. Can he just stay in his lane?

I clicked on it out of spite and read over the conversations again.

me: Is this felix? tell me so i can stop talking
felix?: i guess it is
Felix?:who is this?
Me: it's changbin.

He never said if it was him or not. For all i know it could be another random person. I started typing a response asking if it really was him but a text from lisa popped up and i clicked on her chat.

Lisa: hey seo😉

Why did she use my last name, i don't know but after the other night i think me and lisa could be more than just friends.

Me and Lisa texted back and forth for a while, i was slowly getting bored. It's always the same thing with everyone. Text got a couple minutes about what we're doing but it's not deep. No one ever wants to talk and just bond even if it's just over stupid things.

i set my phone next to me on the bed i stared up at the ceiling. What really happen these past weeks? Parties, school, problematic dad. Yeah, the usual.

My phone ringed again and i picked it up so i could text back Lisa that i was suddenly busy. But there wasn't a text from her, instead, an instagram notification.

@feelixlee has requested to follow you

I forgot my account was private. I sat there weighing my options. Accept or decline?

I said fuck it and accepted because i was thinking too much over it.Felix probably just clicked request without a second thought.

My curiosity nagged at me, i inspected my own instagram profile from his point of view. I archived some posts. For some reason the fact that Felix was going to see these photos made me rethink my dark, grunge instagram feed.

I started thinking about him, how i acted this morning at school. I was almost starting to feel bad for snapping but i mean, he didn't wake me up. Aren't we like friends or something?

I pushed away these thoughts and made a sandwich while dancing around my kitchen. During my feast of afterschool snacks, I got a call from Hyunjin.

"What's up?" i greeted.
"Lauren." He breathed. "I really think she likes me!"
"But.. Chan?" i blurted without thinking.
Hyunjin laughed. "Yeah, right. Lauren does not like him. He's too clingy."
I sunddenly was hit with loyalty for Chan. I barely talked to him but i thought him and Hyunjin were friends?
"Hyun, you cannot be talking, you're clingy as fuck too."
"Who cares, she likes me, right? so it's fine."
i sighed, " Well okay, good luck and i'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye Changbinnieee.." he chirped and i cringed. Hyunjin was audibly very excited which only made me feel worse. Chan seemed to really like Lauren.

I felt like screaming, since when do i actually care? I grabbed my snacks and searched for the latest Twice livestages to distract myself. My twice obsession was nothing anyone needed to know about.

A/N
wow we love a sister w massive writes block weee!!
anyways happy holidays