Part 4

@Feelixlee

As i began walking down the sidewalk, i noticed how familiar the neighborhood looked. I glanced around and realized i couldn't be that far from my own house. I sighed happily, it's meant to be.

I started down the road, checking my phone to see if there was any word from Chan. None. I assumed he was too busy with that mystery girl to realize i had gone. That only made me happier. Chans busy, i'm going home. Safe, safe, home.

The night was cool and slightly breezy and i watched as the wind kicked leaves in the air, causing me to pull my jacket tighter around myself.

The familiar action brought me back to the beginning to this shit show of a party. I remembered Hyunjins face when he saw me. It was a face of uncomfortableness and maybe even a bit of digits.

Did he think i was going to hit on him just because I'm gay? He doesn't even know me.

I rolled my eyes and continued on going through the party in chronological order. From the porch embarrassment to the punch bowl in the kitchen.

Then, it finally hit me, slapped me in the face rather. An important detail i had already began repressing. Changbin kissed me?

That last sentence sounds all wrong. Nevertheless it was true, it did happen. But why? Why me? Why there? Why...him?

He could have just taken the shots, but he insisted and i just...let him?

As i felt myself begin to fall down the "why did i do this" rabbit hole, i turned onto my own porch and walked through the front door.

Lost in my thoughts, I almost didn't notice my younger sister, Jacqueline, sprawled on the couch.

"Where have you been. It's barely eight o'clock on a friday night." She asked, curious, for all the wrong reasons.. "Go back out and do stuff."

"I was with Chan." I replied heading to the kitchen, hoping she wouldn't pry any further.

"Hmmm with Chan." She stretched.

"Yes, with Chan. And no, not like that." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I know, i know." She paused while making her way to the kitchen. "So what did you and Chan do?"

"Why do you keep bringing up Chan?" I inquired pulling out chips from the pantry, hoping to use this as a distraction. I wouldn't dare tell Jacqueline that i skipped another party.

"Seems like you're really hung up on Chan, huh." I teased.

"I am not!" She cried but her smile said otherwise. "I was just asking. It's not my fault you're both bestfriends and do everything together."

"Someone without a crush on Chan wouldn't have gotten so defensive about this subject." I state, heading up the stairs.

I hear Jac yell another quip but i continue moving, eager to lay down and forget everything.

The timing was perfect. My parents weren't home and Jacqueline has mo reason to bother me. Chan was busy and i wouldn't be expecting any texts from him until after i fall asleep.

I changed into sweats and t-shirt and settled into my bed, the place i've spent most of my life. I surfed netflix for a show and began to binge.

I loved being alone in my own world with absolutely way too much time on hands. It seemed comforting to me. It was never boring.
I could see why people would be worried about my habits but that's why i have Chan. His job is to pull me out of my room once in a while and force me to be social.

To me, this was the perfect life. Never too boring but never too exciting. I hoped to keep it that way.

A/N
Are people even reading this story? Ehh Idk man but im updating anyways lol

july 2nd 2021: HYUNJINS BACK also hi this is an edited chapter